Part 3

After splitting up, 2 years went by and Serenity was doing good for herself, although her father's death couldn't be replaced she still somehow made the best of her situation.  Her and Michael kept in touch, they planned on soon getting back together, Serenity said she "wasn't really happy by the break" Michael felt like he was never good enough for Serenity. He thought back to the butterflies in his stomach on the day he introduced her to his family. For Serenity she wasn't looking for anything to be changed she just couldn't see it working with her and Michael not talking like they did in school, and her father passing away it was too much for her to handle. She felt like love didn't know her anymore. Michael and Serenity never discussed how they felt about each other before they broke up, all that was discussed was about their parents and the weight they had to carry from then on. Michael knew what he had to do, well thought he knew that he had to work for Teri to get some money, and he wanted to give Serenity better in life. Teri wanted Michael to work for him. Michael accepted a job that was slanging drugs on the corner of 25th and fainter street. Teri told Michael "try to never get caught and if you are caught I'm not your supplier just say you picked it up from some old cat that went out of town." Michael understood his life,relationship, and his family would depend on his comings from the drugs. Marcy never knew about Michael selling the drugs from what he told her he had a job, and it payed well. She was happy for him what mother wouldn't be.  You only want the best for your child especially when throughout their life all they had was the worst. Michael told Serenity also about the job. He told her exactly what he told his mom. He knew that She wouldn't except anything from that kind of work if he had have told her the truth. Michael started to make a lot of money he paid things for his mom and Serenity , they were more happier than ever ! In his mind although he was making almost more than any of Teri's workers, he thought back to when he was a kid, he thought back to his father and to his mother,sisters and brothers, he thought back to Serenity, and all he wanted to do for them was make them proud. Marcy was still paying her debt it was almost up, Teri wasn't happy about that at all he knew that if Marcy was out of the deal that he wouldn't have control over Michael anymore. Teri had a disease that he had for a long period of time now. Nobody knew about it, how could they, Teri was a well put together man that all the ladies wanted. Marcy chose the naked part of the deal because she knew what would come of her children seeing all the drugs coming in and out, and if the police busted her house that her children would be in the system and she would be going away for a very long time. Teri and Marcy never had sex out of the respect she had for her husband, she was only suppose to take her clothing off for his enjoyment. Well since her debt was almost up in the next two months Teri told her he could clear it in the next week. All she had to do was sleep with him. At first Marcy said "No." She didn't mind doing what she had been for almost 18 years. In her mind she was actually used to it, so used to it that when Teri came over she was already naked. So when Marcy replied to his offer Teri said well how about in the next two days you give me sex , by Friday I will walk out of your life and you will never see me again. As much as she wanted him to leave her life she still refused. She just didn't want her kids to know that she was sleeping with someone else. Teri told her I will pay for the hotels it really don't have to be in your place of living. Marcy agreed for the sake of her children. It was something she would and did regret for the rest of her days on earth. Teri didn't use a condom he wanted the feeling from the sexuality between the two he wanted the sex to be like it was their honeymoon. For Marcy it wasn't any of that. But she didn't agree to not use the condom the first time. But on Thursday night she agreed and it was only because Friday she wouldn't see him anymore. Before it happened on her way to the hotel Marcy prayed to have full mercy from The Lord she pray for all the forgiveness she could get. When she entered the room Teri was watching The sports channel. He looked up at her and turned the tv off. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Do you have the condom?" she asked. " I have it." He replied. Marcy took off her clothes and got into bed when he got on top of her and stuck it in she realized that there wasn't any type of protection she pushed him off of her, and got out of bed, when she tried to run off he grabbed her and threw her unto the bed and said "Tonight it's my way" he got back in the bed and proceeded. Marcy didn't moan,grunt, or anything to that sort. She had only been used to that for her husband and only him. Teri was so aggressive from seconds,to ,minutes, to hours, Marcy's strength to push him away had began to fail, his grip on her arms were so tight that butter couldn't slip the away. Marcy never knew that Teri had aids, he wasn't going to tell her until after he got what he wanted. Laying their looking up at the ceiling all she could think about was everything she went through to protect her kids. And all she wanted them to know was that she loved them,and that she wanted what was best even if there was or was not any other way.