"Why not? Don't let whatever Chelsea told you get to your head, Haley! She's so irrelevant it's not even funny," Nicole groaned.

"And we haven't hung out with you all week!" Ricky added.

I bit my lip. As much as I did want to finally spend some time with them, I also wanted to cry this frustration out as soon as possible. The earlier I did, the faster I'd feel better. It sounded stupid, but the best way to get over something quickly was to allow myself to give into the pain now that way I wouldn't push aside to let it linger and creep up on me later on.

"I'll join you guys later, okay?" I said.

I hung up before they could argue. Luckily, Nicole took a hint and didn't call back. I entered back into the random hallway of rooms and eventually wound up at the elevator again. Once it landed on my floor, I stepped in, praying to God that it wasn't going to get stuck once more, otherwise Nate and the hotel manager would find me in a corner laying in the fetal position.

When I finally got to my floor, I surprisingly bumped into Kevin on my way out.

"Haley! What's up?" He asked as we brushed past each other.

"I'm not feeling well, so I'm going back to my room."

Immediately, he stepped out of the elevator before the doors could close on him. "What's wrong?" He laid a hand on my forehead and felt the absence of warmth. "You're not sick which means it's not a health issue."

I sighed. "I wish it were. But, I'll be fine, Kev. Thanks for the concern."

He gave me a caring smile. "Do you want to talk?"

In my heart, I actually did. I wanted to deal with this and I maybe crying about it to someone who would understand and give me advice would help.

"Sure, want to come to my room?"

He nodded briskly. "I left Tony and Bessa in ours. I certainly don't want to walk into whatever they're doing now."

I shook my head to stop images from flashing. "Okay, let's talk about something else now before I vomit."

"Did you just come back from the beach?" He pointed to my bag that was slung over my shoulder.

I shook my head once we approached my room. "I was actually on my way down there but didn't end up making it. Wasn't feeling it today."

I opened the door to our room and threw the bag down onto the ground before jumping onto my bed. Kevin took a seat at the table across from it and made himself comfortable.

"Where were you going?" I asked.

"Anywhere but our room. Every time Bessa comes in, Tony gives me this look and I just know I have to leave," He chuckled.

"Oh God," I made a wry face. "I love those two to death, but having to deal with that all the time would drive me insane."

"Haley, they do it everyday. I'm not even kidding you. I'm like, best friends with the bartenders down near the pool because I'm always down there trying to avoid them," Kevin shook his head laughing.

Suddenly, I felt really bad for neglecting our friendship. Now that Tony and Bessa were dating, and I had Nicole and Ricky to spend time with, I realized that Kevin was kind of on his own. He had been there for me when I needed him, and now he was here for me again.

"Next time that happens, call me and let's hangout," I told him, meaning my word. "We can drink together and I can make best friends with the bartenders."

His smile was earnest. "I want to hangout with you but I don't want to pull you away from Nicole and Ricky."

I laughed. "They have each other to annoy, we haven't spent much time together here, so let's change that!"