Chapter Nineteen: First Shoot Jitters

Short chapter but I have two things to say, 1) 7k. Holy sh-t. I'm so f-cking happy!!!!

2) I wanted to say congratulations to AlpacaTheGreat for completing "black cat, young girl". I absolutely loved that book and I'm so happy for you.

--------
-Time skip to the next day, Sunday, day of the photo shoot-

No One's POV

Adrien woke up and was already nervous.

Last night his father had told him that Marinette would be accompanying him in the photo shoot today.

He should be happy that he gets to have a friend there with him, but now he's just a walking mess of nerves.

'What if she doesn't want to?' 'What if she doesn't like the outfit?' 'What if she thinks I'm not doing a good job?' 'What if-'

He was pulled out of his thoughts by a wide awake Marinette hopping on to his bed and jumping up and down.

"WAKE UP ADRIEN!" She chanted.

Adrien sat up and started to chuckle at the bouncing bluenette. "Ok,ok! I'm awake!"

Marinette kept jumping until Adrien had grabbed her ankle, in an attempt to stop her.

She lost her balance and landed on Adrien's lap. She nervously looked into his eyes, the eyes that could make her melt.

"S-sorry," she whispered shyly.

"Don't be silly," he laughed and helped her up.

After they got changed into their clothes they left the room and headed towards the front entrance so Nathalie could pick them up.

"Psst, Tikki?" Plagg whispered.

"What?" She said coming out from Marinette's pillow case.

"They really are dense..." Plagg said.

"I know kitten,"

-----

"So how often do you do photo shoots with other people?" Marinette asked. (A/N: I fixed it😂😭)

"Honestly, never." Adrien admitted. "This would be the first time. So that makes you my first,"

Marinette's brain had stopped working for a sexcond. Sorry

SECOND

You dirty minded people.

'I'M ADRIEN'S FIRST. OMG. COME ON MARINETTE, HE DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT,'

Adrien saw the flushed look on Marinette's face, then he realised what he had said.

'Omg, I called her my first,'

"A-and by first, I-I meant first p-person to d-do a photo shoot w-with" he hoped he hadn't made it worse.

"Right, of course...I knew that," Marinette said awkwardly.

The limo pulled up beside them and Nathalie stepped out.

"Good morning, Mr Adrien, Miss Marinette."

"Good morning," they both replied.

One very awkward drive later, the two arrived at their destination for the day.

They were at a park, not far from the beach that they were at yesterday.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Marinette exclaimed.

Adrien grabbed her hand and pulled her to where the make up teams were set up.

"O-a-kay, we-a gonna get-a dis lovaly lady her-a makeup then-a you, Mr Agreste" the photographer said with a thick accent.

Marinette gave Adrien the look that she hoped said, "what the f-ck did he say?"

Adrien, thankfully understood and told the photographer, "that will be fine, thank you."

He turned to Marinette and explained that she was going to get her make up done then they were going to do his.

After 30 minutes of make up application, the two of them were ready to see their outfits for the photo shoot.

They were brought to the tent that held the outfits and had a separate area where they could change with the luxury of privacy.

They walked inside and were greeted kindly by Adrien's father.

"Hello father," Adrien said.

"Good morning Mr. Agreste." Marinette said.

"Good morning my models," he smiled (A/N: what? The Gabriel Agreste did what?)

"Today we are going to get you two to model my new...wedding line!" Gabriel announced excitedly.

Adrien's brain stopped working.

Marinette's brain stopped working.

The only thing that was actually working was their hearts.

They were beating at a dangerously fast pace.

"W-wedding?" Adrien stuttered.

Gabriel nodded, "yes, wedding you will be modelling the suites for the groom, and Marinette will be modelling the brides dresses,"

'Bride....bride......wedding....Adrien' Marinette couldn't comprehend anything else.

The two were then pushed into the dressing rooms and were told to change into the their first outfit that was hanging on the door.

"My Marinette, my bride," Adrien sighed dreamingly.

"My Adrien, my groom," Marinette sighed nervously, "please don't let me f-ck this up..."