Chapter Seven: Goodbye To Friends

the_shipper_forever you wanted more. I give you more❤️❤️

-------

Adrien's POV

The sleepover ended and I called my dad so he can pick me up. I was surprised when he said that he wanted to pick me up.

But I'm glad he's trying.

I expected him to be in the car, but when I got into the limo, he was driving.

He DROVE to pick me up.

What?

"Hello Adrien, how was it?" He asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

"It was good,"

"Well I'm glad you had fun and your driver will be dropping you off and picking you up from the airport today,"

"Ok,"

When we arrived back at the house I went straight up to my room.

"Uhhhhhhggggggg. Cheeeeeeeeeese, my poor aching body, must have cheese....." Plagg whined and crawled across my bed, pretending to be weak.

"Plagg, seriously.... Here,"

"Thank you Adrien. You know your probably my only miraculous holder that actually takes care of me..." He then began munching on his Camembert cheese, like what he said had no meaning.

I had to ask him about it. He may be annoying and greedy but he does care about me. And I care about him. After all...He was my first friend...

"What do you mean Plagg, did your other holders not treat you well?"

He sighed. He put down the cheese and flew onto my lap.

"They would give me cheese, but not like you do. You give my cheese whenever I ask. But my old owners only gave me cheese when they had to transform. Sometimes I'd go days at a time without cheese."

I began to pat his head. I could tell this was an emotional topic for him.

"They think I just want it. They didn't understand that cheese to me is like food and water to you. I need it to survive. And you. You always give me cheese. You always take care of me."

He flew over to my cheek and hugged me.

"Thank you Adrien"

"Don't go all soft on me Plagg." We laughed.

"What time did you have to be at the airport?"

I looked at my watch and realised I should already be on the road.

So I ran out the house and into the car.

-time skip to the airport-

I walked through through the doors and the first think I noticed was the class. They were all checking in.

Part of me wanted to study in a different country. But all of me wanted to stay in Paris with My Lady....and Marinette.

The second thing I noticed was Marinette. She was standing, facing towards the class. She seemed to be in real deep thought.

I walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, "How ya doing?"

"I'll be fine. It's just hard." She replied. She still seemed crushed.

So from behind her I hugged her. My hand around her waist. "I know, it's ok, I'm here," I whispered into her ear.

She rested her head back onto my shoulder and let out a sigh. She seemed to be calming down.