<<•prolouge•>>

trigger warning--prolouge-

trigger warning-
-prolouge-

Riley grabbed her blue pen, and took out a sheet of paper. It was her last letter, addressed to the one and only Maya Hart.

Writing the last sentence, and signing the letter out in crappy light of her bunny night light, she strained her eyes for the white envelope. Riley shoved the letter in it, closed it shut, and brought the bunch of letters to the bathroom.

The brunette stared at her bloodshot eyes, her messy hair and the tears that stained her delicate cheeks.

She gripped the counter. A wave of dizziness overtook her, and she had a pounding headache from crying.

Shaking off the dizziness, Riley took the blade in her trembling hands.

1 cut for Missy
1 cut for Kendall
1 cut for Mom
1 cut for dad

By now blood had spilled all over her wrists and on the floor.
Tears threatened to spill. But Riley wasn't done yet.

3 cuts for Maya
4 cuts for Lucas

Now Riley was seeing the world all fuzzy.  She felt her self slowly falling. Her hand fell open, dropping the blade. She felt her eyes slowly roll up, and she fell against the door, passing out.

Cory and Topanga rushed Riley to emergency care, but there was nothing to be done. She died in the hospital from extreme blood loss.

Her parents cried, as the heart monitor declared her dead, as the nurses wrote her death date as Riley was taken away.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken"

Riley Matthews -
December, 8, 2001 6:01 am - August 16, 2016 12:02 am

Her suicide was a mystery to her friends and family. All that was left of her was that stack of letters.

And the empty void she made in their hearts.

Word count- 307