Rant #1

Okay, don't think I'm an anti fan and all okay? Because I honestly love Running Man with all of my heart!! Heck I even wrote a story about them hahaha, but there are a few things in the show that irritate me a little.

So, I guess my first rant is probably female guests. I really do think it's funny when they come on from time to time, but sometimes I just feel bad for Song Ji Hyo!

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the guys don't treat Ji Hyo the same whenever a female guest appears! She also doesn't get as much airtime as the other female guests, which annoys me because Ji Hyo is one of my favorite characters.

Also, whenever a female guest comes on they always pair Ji Hyo with Suk Jin. Those two are always the odd ones out! Like ATLEAST put Ji Hyo with like HaHa and Suk Jin with Jae Suk, but most of the time those two get paired together.

And on top of that, If they are a pair they barely get any airtime! The PD's just skip the parts where the unimportant people played and just caption ~Song Ji Hyo and Ji Suk Jin failed the mission~ but they play the whole scene if it's a female guest.

That's mostly why I like episodes where it's just the running man members, but I do enjoy seeing the different celebrities that come on.

In the end, I honestly think whenever stuff like this happens Ji Hyo deserves to be treated as equal with the other female guests. She was the first OFFICIAL female Running Man Member, and deserves way more respect than that!

It may not bother her, but I feel if I were Ji Hyo I'd feel left out!

Do you guys agree with me? Or am I just over exaggerating? Let me know what you think!!