~Chapter seventeen~

Começar do início

"Did Jimin found out something?" Jin-hyung's eyes lit up,clearly excited.

What the heck is happening here? I'm the only one who seems to have no clue at all.

"Yah! Let's go Kim Taehyung!" The last thing I knew was being shoved inside the car and squished between Jungkook and Hosoek-hyung.

"Are you telling us or what? What did Jimin said?" Jin-hyung who was driving,asked Suga-hyung.

"He found out that Kaye and Mark once run away from their parents.Kaye's parents was against her being with Mark so Mark bought her here in China.Jimin got the address of his place."

My forehead crumble at what the hyungs were talking about...is this why Jimin went to Korea? To talk to Kaye?!

"The most shocking part was...it seems like the two had a son.Though Kaye won't admit it directly...we'll just have to see it for ourselves." Suga-hyung added.

I was speechless...I don't know how to react.What to say or how to feel.

"Just a little more Taehyung.If she's really alive,we will go take her back." Hoseok-hyung held my hand and gave it a squeeze,flashing a smiled.

As we stopped in front of a big white house,I can't help but to feel nervous.Is it the anticipation? The hope left? The sadness that i might be disappointed at the end? I don't know.

"Let go!" One by one they went out of the car,Suga-hyung dragging me by the wrist.

The hyungs said Mark will deny everything till the end so we must go secretly.We climb up the gate and sneak into the garden.

That's when my eyes caught a girl.Her back was facing us as she sat on a swing,humming a tune.

My heart beats faster and faster as I slowly take a step towards her.Call it gay or whatever but it's possibly my wife I'm approaching.I felt like time stop between us.Like there's only me and her...

I wrap my arms around her,burying my face into her neck but her words just broke my heart.

"Mark?" She giggled "Hajima~ Kasper might see us."

Tears escape my eyes.I missed her so much.I can't believe I'm with her right now...but she's uttering another man's name...

"Mark? Are you crying?" She unwrap my arms around her,facing me.

I saw how her eyes widened then it was changed with confusion.She back away from me,calling Mark's name.

I cover her mouth with my hand,telling her to stop as she look at me angrily.

"Listen to me ChanHyun.Please here me out." I beg "Can't you remember me? It's me,your husband,Kim Taehyung."

She shook her head,pushing me away with all her might "Ok...Kim Taehyung? I think you were that drunk guy I've met days ago." She said annoyed "I didn't know you'll follow me here but I already told you! I'm not your wife! Whoever that ChanHyun is,she must have given up dealing with you so she ran away! Stop looking for a person who doesn't want to show up!"

She was about to turn around and ran inside but I held her wrist,feeling my eyes filled with moisture once again.

I pulled her towards me,hugging her though she keeps hitting my back "Please don't go.Don't leave me ChanHyun.Sorry.I'm really sorry for being such a jerk,but believe me! I love you!" I hug her tighter,burying my face on her shoulder as tears keep flowing.