I could laugh.

I could shout.

I could dance.

I could sing.

I could walk.

I could do anything I wanted. I could go over to Dean and kiss him. I  could do it! Do you know why?

Because I was alive again.

I WAS ALIVE. I was not in heaven anymore. I was not dead.

My time had come.

I was back on earth.

Not heaven, earth.

“I don’t like that angel,” Dean said looking at me. I shook my head. There was something off about him. Sure, the kid was cute. He had dark curly hair and bright eyes, what sixteen-year-old girl wouldn’t fall for that?

There was just something…odd. Even within being different he was odd. I mean, maybe it was just the way he took my Molly away.

Maybe I was being too judgemental on the kid. I didn’t know him. Plus he was an angel. Still, Castiel would always be my favourite angel. How could I not love him? He was in our gang of weirdness.

“Yeah, he’s a bit…”

“We need to talk to Cas about him,” Dean decided with a nod of the head. I silently agreed. I had my hand in Dean’s. I hadn’t let go of it since I’d dropped back to earth. He hand was warm and callous.

So alive.

If only he knew what I had sacrificed to get myself back on earth. Much like what he’d had to go through in hell. I may have not had torture laid upon me, but heaven had its level of ranks too. I knew I’d pay for what I’d done in heaven for the rest of my life. I closed my eyes and smelt in Dean.

Leather. Soap. Cologne.

Lovely.

He was lovely.

I’d do everything to protect Molly for what was to come next.

I knew I had to.

She might not know me, but I was her mother and I would kick some ass if anybody, even a stupid angel ever hurt her.

“I missed you,” I whispered, barely above a breath. I kept my eyes closed. I felt Dean pull away. His hand slipped from mine. I instantly missed the contact. Warm air tickled my face, I blinked open my eyes. I grinned. He’d gotten down in front of me. His face an inch away from mine.

“I love you,” then he crushed his lips to mine.

I could get used to this.

I would do everything in my power to keep living with Dean.

No matter the cost, as long as I had my family I’d be fine.

He didn’t break away from the kiss; he simply picked me up and carried me to the bed…He didn’t even give me a chance to tell him I loved him too.

Cas

Cas looked at the angel in front of him and he got mad. Now, Castiel wasn’t one to get mad. He silently fumed, sure. But never did he get proper angry. He didn’t raise his voice, or fight (unless he was being attacked but that doesn’t count).

“You were supposed to stay away from her!” his voice was level and controlled, but covered with anger in ever word.

The angel smirked, “come on Cas. You know it’s going to be very hard for us to stay away from each other now that’s she’s turned.”

Castiel took a step forward; his body ready to attack in any second.

“Ramie! She was not supposed to be part of the curse! She was supposed to grow up before any of this happened,”

“So I skipped ahead a few years,” Ramie shrugged, his broad shoulders making a barely there movement.

“You broke the rules,”

“Rules are meant to be broken,”

“Not my rules. She is not to be messed with, that’s what I told you. Not to be near you until she is at least eighteen!” Cas was shouting now, his voice raw and seething. Idiot. Stupid. Moron.

“Oh relax,”

Cas lunged, even though Ramie was an angel he didn’t see it coming. Cas’s fist landed on his jaw, then his nose. He dropped the boy/angel on the floor.

“She’s my Soulmate Castiel,” Ramie said still lying on the spot Cas had dropped him, “I can’t help it. I am drawn to her like moths to a flame. I know you don’t know that concept but to me she is the only reason for living. Got it? So I don’t care how many times you have to beat me senseless. She is the only one I will ever care more about than myself. The only person’s who’s pain I would take away, even if it meant taking the pain myself,” his voice was so truly sincere at the end that Castiel knew he was telling the truth.

“Don’t hurt Ramie,” Cas said, “otherwise I will be forced to kill you.”

“If I ever do I’ll hand you the blade,” Ramie answered back and Cas had no doubt about it in his mind.