Chapter 3

Miles stood there awkwardly, looking between the two of us. My death glare at Sven and his amused look at me.

"You may go Miles, I'll be showing Mia to her bedroom"

"Bedroom? Are you always this accommodating with your prisoners"

"Only the entertaining ones"

"I won't be staying here long enough to need a bedroom"

"But you will be" Well shit.

After several flights of stairs through this huge mansion we finally arrive to what appears to be my new bedroom. Great.

"This is your room now, get comfortable" Sven said as he opened the door to one of the gorgeous rooms i've ever seen. While it was pretty plain with everything being white, it was still amazing and all I wanted to do was lay down on that bed and sleep for days.

"How long do you plan on keeping me here? I have family you know, they'll come looking for me!"

"Let them come"

With that, he walked to the door. Just as he was about it shut it and leave turned and said "be ready by 7"

"What's happening at 7?"

"Dinner"

"I'm not hungry"

"I don't care, be ready or I'll come get you ready myself"

Great. Just fucking dandy.

I decided to explore the room since I had about 2 hours to shower and get ready so why not. First I opened a huge golden door pretty close to the bed, it was a walk in closet, obviously. who doesn't have walk in closets as big as a normal persons bedroom...in an even bigger bedroom? There were a few hangers with some clothes and a couple of shoes on the floor. Woman's clothes and shoes, in my size. Hmm.

Next I opened the door right across the bed which was a bathroom. A big one two. Two sinks, a bathtub and a shower and a toilet.The bathroom continued with the white and gold theme as well.

The tub looked so luxurious and i wanted to sink into it. I played with the idea of rebelling and not bathing for dinner, but ultimately I felt gross and really didn't like to feel like I had a stench.

After I finished the bath, I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I went to the closet to find something to comfortable to wear. Fuck this dinner, I wanted to take a nap. To my demise the only clothes in the closet were formal attire.

Fuck.

I was too tired to even care that much when I slumped on the bed in my towel. Sleep consumed right away. I was having the most wonderful dream when I wake up to the door opening. I was always a light sleeper.

I look up at Sven and see his eyes darken. I look down at myself and see I'm naked, the towel must've fallen off my body during my nap. I quickly pulled the sheet up and covered myself.

"Get up"

I didn't move. I was naked, I was NOT going to get up.

"Get.up."

God he was scary. He was tall dark and handsome personified and it was making me feel things I didn't want to feel but I was also terrified. I put on a brave act earlier because I didn't want to think about my reality. But now being in his house, naked, with him in the room and commanding I get up, I was definitely scared.

I did as he said pulling the sheet with me.

"Why aren't you ready" he asked stalking towards me.

I glanced at the clock and saw it was 6:45. I planned to nap my way through dinner earlier as a fuck you, but wasn't so sure about my plan now. I didn't say anything since telling him why I wasn't ready sounded stupid.

Sven was towering over me. He was too close for comfort but god he smelled so good. Something has to be  wrong with me.

He grabbed my jaw with hands, not too rough, but rough enough to let me know he was over my games. "Answer me when I talk to you. This isn't some little game, I've been plenty nice so far, don't make me put you back in the basement with Karl so he can finish off what he started earlier"

"I'm sorry, I'll get ready"

"Get ready then"

"Get out and I'll get ready"

"Why? Like I didn't get a clear view of everything only 5 minutes ago"

My cheeks started to turn red. This was so embarrassing. He smirked and walked towards the door. "I'll be outside, I expect you out there in 15 minutes. My parents are here, so dress modestly. And Mila, don't make me wait longer than I have to or I'll come in here and drag you out, no matter how ready you are"

His parents? Why was I meeting  his parents. He shit the door before I could ask.

I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and tried to tame my hair as best as I could. I opened the cabinets and found some makeup. I applied mascara and lip balm and called it a day. I walked over to the closet and looked through the dresses. All of them were pretty and classy, so I found the trashiest one possible. I had to give him a fuck you one way or another.

The dress was short and silky and cut off mid thigh. It was a all black with a low back. It wasn't that trashy, but my curves made it look sluttier than it would have otherwise. My weight always went to my butt and thighs which was something I was always self conscious about, but in this situation I was thankful they'd help me rebel, even just a little.