Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

When Eren woke up the next morning, he was treated to a cute and beautiful sight. Snuggled up on Eren's chest was a sleeping Levi. Face relaxed, lips parted, bangs partially over his eyes, cheeks slightly blushed, neck and chest littered with hickies and bite marks.

Slight movement caught Eren's attention as Levi began to stirred from sleep. Blinking, he lifted his head up and stared at Eren.

"Good morning, Levi." Placing light, feathery kisses all over Levi's face.

"Morning." Smiling and basking in the affection Eren was giving him.

"Time to get up Levi." Sitting up, trying to untangle himself from Levi.

"Don't wanna." Pouting.

Kissing his forehead. "I'm sorry but I have to go in today. We can cuddle more when I get back."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Kissing Levi's lips. "Now, how about a bath together?"

"Yes~" purring.

Timeskip - After bath and getting dressed

Eren's POV

I checked if I had any messages on my phone.

It said I got two messages reminding me that there is a meeting today and a medical exam for every caretakers and Serpentines.

'Oops, forgot about that. Better tell Levi and be prepared to be bombarded with questions.' Thinking as I searched for Levi and found him in the kitchen, making breakfast.

Wrapping my arms around Levi from behind, kissing his neck and said "We both need to come in for a medical exam today. Forgot that it was today."

"Hmm. Least I get to be with you for longer today."

"Yeah. Also, be prepared for questions the moment everyone sees the marks on both of us."

Levi groaned at the first part. "At least everyone will know who you belong to."

"I think you're confused at 'who belongs to who'."

Turning around in my arms, wrapping his arms around my neck. "I think that's debatable," whispering on my lips before kissing me.

"I think you're right." Slipping my tongue in as we continued kissing, hearing Levi making cute little sounds.

We pulled apart after a few minutes and finish breakfast and clean up. We then loaded up in my truck with Levi coiled around me, sitting on my lap as we heading out to HQ.