Chapter 3~ you promised

(We are going to start with a small time skip so come and jump in the worm hole with me!! WOOO!!)

(Jokers POV)
--timeskip to about 1-2 weeks--
Y/N and I are unseperable!! We've worked together on stealing and I've developed feelings for her. Her beautiful H/C hair and soft skin everything about her is perfect!
  "Hello?....hey!!!" Mally was shaking me. "Stop daydreaming you said we would work together this time". 
"I did? Oh my I'm so sorry I promised i'd meet up with Y/N after I was done here so sorry!!".

   "ugh fine go along then!!".

Mallys been acting strange ever since Y/N..but I'm sure it nothing to worry about.

(Mallys[Beast] POV)
(Flashback)
"I did? Oh my I'm so sorry I promised I'd meet up with Y/N after I was done here so sorry!!". This words hit hurt oh so bad. Ever since Y/N came she's been getting all of Jokers attention. I need to make her back up so she doesn't take him away from me!

(Y/N POV)
I was sitting at the back of the bakery waiting for Joker to arrive. I love being next to him I now know what it feels like to have someone you love. He is so-  "Y/N I got you something". I lost my train of thought when a flower was in front of my face with Joker holding it. "Thank you Joker it is so pretty!! Where did you get it?". 

"I used the little money I had to buy it and..I found this!". 

He was holding a golden colored necklace.  "I found it laying around and I wanted you to have it".  

"Joker your amazing!!"

"You see you mean alot to me and well....I like you..".

I had no words I felt amazing. 

"Joker..I like you too!"
After hearing those words he brought me in for a hug and stay for what felt like in eternity. "Now come on eh let's get this show on the road. It looks likes about to rain"

(Time skip)
After we got the usual bread I handed half of them to Joker.   "oh my i forgot I got to go with jumbo and help with his job I'm sorry Y/N um.... Oh! Mally should be around the corner you two could go together!".  "Um I don't know...I think Mally doesn't like me".  "Oh no she loves you now go along I'll meet you there" I kept walking shivering i was getting cold and i could feel droplets and there was Mally
"Hey Y/N!!"

"Hey Mally, Joker said to walk with back to meet the rest.

"Oh about that....we uh....we moved!! we moved the meeting spot a few roads away don't worry I'll show you the way later but I have to go right now see you later!!

And just like that I was left alone.
(Mallys POV)
Now that I've told Y/N our 'new meeting' it will take her forever for her to find us in the streets of London and now that its raining even more!!
(Y/N POV)
(Timeskip to about three hours)
It was basically pouring and I couldn't find Mally anywhere and I'm pretty tired now I think I'll just look for shelter
(2hour timeskip)
I'm positive I have hyperthermia I can't even stay put with all the shivering I was about to sleep when a man stop right in front of me. As I look up at the man he had brown hair and a mustache he looked wealthy buy the clothes he was wearing. The woman next to him looked oh so beautiful I hope I look like her when I'm older.

"I'm sorry"
I said as I was starting to move over when he answered back.

"Oh no dear I wanted to know if you'd like to stay with us tonight I don't want you to catch a cold."
"I'm alright I can just stay here"

"No dear please take the offer" the woman said looking at me with the most beautiful smile.

"Um alright"

Once we got there he opened the door to his manor and it was the most beautiful thing I've seen.