Chapter 1- Most Wanted Encounter

Young Joker POV(because no one knows his real name)
"COME GET YOUR NEWS!!!," the young boy said as he dropped some of the newspaper as I got one  the headlines read 'The Black Cat strikes again!' The best known stealer in London stealing from bakeries to houses succeeding each time. "Come on let's get ready,"said Mally as we walked toward the bakery.

---timeskip brought to you by Levi's cleaning shrine---

We waited silently near the bakers shop waiting when to go in and steal. As I was about to strike in I saw someone sneaking up wearing a F/C cloak. It looked toward my direction as a strip of H/C hair slips out as the figure quickly looks away and enters the store. Within minutes the figure runs out with two loaves of bread close to their chest but what I noticed was that the figure was crashing toward the people in the right and  swings toward the wall for balance. The Baker slowly caught up to 'it' as he pulled on the figures hood revealing a beautiful girl with H/L ,H/C hair and S/C skin. She quickly tried to gettting up with her failing miserably running into some garbage cans but still holding on to the loaves. As if nothing happens she quickly hid and climbed up to the roofs.

Y/N POV
"Way too close to being caught," I said as I started munching on one of the loaves of bread as I checked my leg."shit" It was scraped pretty bad I ripped a part of my cloak and tied it on my wound and watched as a young man with orange hair run with a loaf of bread but failed miserably when the baker grabs his coat. I gasp silently as I see he is missing his right arm as he is beaten. After the baker left I climbed down but fell, its hard landing when your right eye is bad. As he tried getting up and almost tipping over I caught him and helped him get up. "I'm fine,". He said as he limped to the other side "WAIT!" I yell he turns around hold the bread closer than before " I'm sorry...... I can't share for I have other people who need it," he gives you the most cheery smile. "here," I threw one of my loaf of bread toward him as he tried catching the soft bread. His beautiful purple eyes widen 'wait beautiful? What am I thinking!' I thought as I blushed "what is your name?,". He asked curiously "The Black Cat,". "No silly!"he laughed "your REAL name!,". "Y/N, Y/N L/N,". You say as you give him a grin.