Chapter 2~meeting the rest~promise

(Y/N POV)
Call me Joker,follow me, I've got something to show you,". He said as he grabbed my hand and took me farther into the alleyway. Until he took me near a few boxes with a cover on top that looked like a shelter. "Here we are!,". He said proudly. 'Is he going crazy' . "I'm sorry but what am I looking at?,". I said as he look at in confusion. He then looked back and noticed "Oh, I'm sorry let'ee inside they're probably in there anyway,".

He said a little embarrassed. As he still held my hand he took you inside and there were many other people inside of different sizes. "Here let me introduce them to you,". He said with an eye-closed grin. "The big one there is Jumbo and those two are Peter and Wendy!,". While you introduced yourself you felt a cold gaze behind you. "Why are you two holding hands?" Wendy says curiously. Exactly when she said that both you and joker let go blushing madly. "Hey! I just brought Y/N here so that she isn't so alone anymore... Come on there areore people you love to meet!".

He held you hand again and showed you to three other people "Here this is Mally,". He said as he pointed to a girl with short dark hair she just look at you and your hand holding Joker's. Next to Mally was a boy with dark hair and teal eyes, you let go of jokers hand and walked toward him "Hello there my names Y/N what's yours?" "Hello" was all he said as he gave you an unsure face "its alright if you don't trust me, I know! I really love your eyes, so I'll call you Dagger because they are bright and striking!". He looks at me and smiles as I got up next to Joker there was a small girl with her hair cover half her face "Joker who is this?" She asked " her name is Y/N L/N". She come close to me as I croutch to her size and she touches my cheek "you are really pretty!" "Why thank you, you on the other hand are as cute as a doll!". She looks at you flustered " A-am n-not that name is too girly for me!". You laugh as Joker grabs your hand again "follow me" he whispered in your ear as you leave the shelter.

(JOKERS POV)
I took her to a alley not so far from the shelter. As I held her hand my heart beated faster 'you just barely met her!!, yet I feel like I have fallen for her' I let go of her hand and climbed up a few boxes very slow and I pointed to the roof. She quickly got up and held a hand for me "need help?". ( no shit sherlock!! Okay back with the story) I took her hand and pulled myself up and thank her. As we sat down she looked up "My isnt the sky pretty tonight," she said as she looked at the stars and I looked at her. "Y/N I need to ask you something... You see we are all defective in a way...back there and it gets really hard to get food and I..well..wanted to know if you'd like to join" she looked at me then the stars and said "I'd love to I myself am defective I can't see anything on my right eye yet I managed to survive". As she showed me her other eye that was actually a bright green color. As we got up I hugged her and kissed her cheek "thank you soo much" I let go and see she is as bright as a tomato " but first....promise me something..promise that you will never leave me alone". She said a she looked at the ground.I hugged her again and kissed her other cheek "I promise," as we left back to the shelter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating in a while I just didn't think people would read but but hey I got 3 people and that's probably as much as I'll ever get but THANK YOU TO THOSE 3 PEOPLE WHO TOOK THERE TIME TO READ SOMETHING A S BAD AS THIS!!! love you guys!!!