Hans Westergaard - Tenderness

In which you and Hans are purely in love, and as he sleeps you ponder what his plans could possibly be. (GxB/BxB)

     You couldn't believe he was yours, this man in your arms--this Prince. You hadn't thought true love would come to you so easily, and yet here he was, his red hair shimmering and looking as perfect as ever beneath your fingers, his full form looking beyond amazing in your arms. And, of course, he was asleep.
     Prince Hans always seemed exhausted whenever he came to visit you. Of course, you found the sneaking around rather exhausting as well, though you figured it was probably whatever matters he had at the palace--whatever they may be. You hoped that, some day, you would get to find out what it was like, no matter how exhausting. You would be tired more than you already were as a pauper, and all just to be with the man lying in your bed with you.
     As you gazed down at him, he seemed to stir, very much as if he sensed you watching him, though he only snuggled against you even more, his nose scrunching up as he let out a large breath that sounded very much like a faint yawn, though his lips barely moved from their slightly parted position. In response, you continued on with running your fingers through his hair, your cheeks flushed from what activities you two had embarked in only a couple of hours before, along with what ideas you had at that moment, and you absently sighed dreamily as you continued to gaze down at the man in your arms. The man who would soon be away for some time in the near future.
     Arendelle. The name pinged in your mind as you thought about the sister Princesses you had heard so much about, one of whom was supposed to become the Queen of such lands. Though you wished you could go as well, you knew you couldn't afford it. Hans, of course, promised a way to obtain power. He had promised that he would become King somehow, and then come to get you. Though you worried how others would view him for marrying someone lower than himself, he didn't seem to care one bit. As long as you two were together.
     And yet, you also wondered how he would even become King, and why it always looked like he was up to no good whenever he discussed it. You knew there was a darker side to him, even if he tried his best to hide it from you. He always explained that he didn't like even the idea of you seeing him when he was at his worst, but it still made you all the more curious. Was he planning on harming someone while he was over in Arendelle?
     You continued gazing at him, then shook your head.
     No. How could someone so loving even think of harming another?

     I know it's short and mostly just reader's thoughts and whatnot, but it's something I kinda thought of as I went, and it's mostly just a cute lil imagine that happens pre-Frozen, so--lemme know what you think? ❤