Jealousy- Peridot x Reader (Part 1)

I was hanging around in the barn watching Camp Pining Hearts with Peridot. She kept ranting about whatever was happening, I wasn't paying attention since ya know.... I like her.... Ok, I love her! I may or may not have secretly sneaked a few glances her way. She's just too cute!

All of sudden I heard footsteps nearby. I glanced towards the entrance of the farm and saw Pearl. I smiled and quietly left Peridot, who was still ranting, to go to Pearl.

"Good evening (Y/N)!" She bowed playfully. "Why good evening to you too Miss Pearl, how may I be of service for you today?" We stared at each other and bursts out laughing randomly. I wiped the tears that came out of my eyes and hugged her. Pearl blushed and hugged back giving me a squeeze.

"So, really, what did you wanna say?" I said looking up at her. She blinked and then put a hand on her forehead. "Oh yeah! Amethyst was asking for you. Apparently it was for something important". I nodded and thanked her. I didn't know why but I felt as if someone was watching us. I simply shrugged it off and started heading to the temple to find out what Amethyst wanted.

~Timeskip~

I finally arrived at the temple after a bit. I started looking around seeing if I could find Amethyst to see what she wanted. Knowing her she probably just wanted to play.

I was about to go back to the farm since I had given up on finding her, it was too hard.. I mean, it's me we're talking about, I am the master at saving energy, it's not called laziness! It's saving energy... Comprende?

Anyways! I just turned around starting to head to the exit but I was stopped from a sudden weight on my back making me almost trip. I tried to look to see who it was but couldn't cause you know... I ain't a owl, I don't have that creepy but strangely amazing ability to look all the way back.

"Yo! (F/N Initial)-squad!" The person said hopping off me with a slight grunt as the person landed. I instantly recognized the voice and grinned. I turned around and saw Amethyst.

"Yo! Amethyst how ya been?" I said excitedly. "Been good, ya know, just been doing gem stuff." I nodded in understatement. "So! Pearl said you wanted me for....?" I said eagerly.

"Oh right! I um...... I.... J-Just missed you...." Amethyst said stuttering and blushing a darker shade of purple. I blushed and smiled (Kneeling down/ immediately) giving her a hug. "I missed you too" I said. She rested her head on my shoulder and slowly hugged back.

~Peridot's POV~

I was talking about the exquisite masterpiece called Camp Pining Hearts with (F/N) when I noticed that she had left. I started looking around for her. I was about to go outside the farm when I noticed that (F/N) was enjoying herself talking with that Pearl... Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly dislike Pearl.

Maybe I do, but only when she gets near my (F/N)! Wait... My (F/N)? Yeah! My (F/N)! She's mine and only mi-... Oh my stars! (F/N) hugged Pearl! I hid behind the wall and slightly peeked to be able to see what they were doing. After a while Pearl left and (F/N) had started walking. I quickly followed her.

After a while we arrived at what the Crystal Gems called... The temple. Anyhow, (F/N) entered and started looking around. I ran and hid behind the counter peeking. I noticed that (F/N) was about to leave, I mentally cheered, I was about to leave too, well that was until Amethyst hopped on top of (F/N).

I felt bothered by this, I didn't like it, and didn't want to see it either. I put a hand on my chest feeling something aching inside. What was this? Had I caught a human illness? Wait... Is that even possible? Was I going to die?!

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, (F/N) had to hug Amethyst, and just as Pearl, she hugged back! I couldn't see this anymore, I went back to the farm immediately.

~Your POV~

After a while I left the temple and went back to the farm, I felt guilty since I had forgotten to tell Peridot that I was going to go to the temple and left her hanging there.

I slowly entered the farm and looked around. "Peri..? Are you here?" I received no response, I went upstairs and found Peridot sitting down hugging her knees watching Camp Pining Hearts. I sighed in relief and went for a hug. Peridot scooted away... Ouch, that hurt.

"Peri...? Are you ok?" I asked concerned. She sighed in annoyance and nodded. "Yes. I am doing well" She said seriously. I tried getting a bit closer but she scooted away... Again!

I awkwardly sat down and looked at the TV. "Sorry for leaving you, I forgot to tell you that Pearl told me to go to the temple..." Peridot shrugged and kept looking at the screen. "And I should care because...?" I sighed immediately knowing that I messed up.

"I'm sorry Peri, I'm sorry for leaving you alone without telling you..." Peridot started shaking a bit. "Peridot...?" I said. "I don't care that you left! What bothered me is that you left me to be with Pearl and Amethyst!" She yelled angrily. Wait... Was she jealous....?

Sorry for not finishing it, I wanted to post something but I was too lazy to finish it so here we go. Sorry for being slow at making the things you request but I'll get it done soon.