Chapter 14

Extremely short chapter alert

Naria's POV
It was Monday which meant it was school. I got up and wore a flowy flower shirt paired with white shorts and light pink converse. I bought the outfit with Ashlynn when we went shopping. I got to school and thanked my brother. My parents were both at a business trip. One was at Alabama and the other was at Hawaii. So that explains why Nasir dropped me off. And besides I hate the bus even tho most of the time I have to go on the bus. As I entered the school I looked for Ashlynn. But when I was about to look for her I got a text saying she was sick. So, I decided to go to my first class of the day. mr.Dolans science. And there I saw Grayson, sucking his wife's face. I looked at the clock and saw I was 5minutes early. So I guess they thought they could lick each other's  faces off before class starts. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me with shock.
"Oh u-um Naria. S-sorry for th-"
"I don't care I've seen worse" I inturuppted Mr.Dolan as I walked to the far these seat next to the window.
"I'll see you later honey bye." His wife said and gave him a peck and left the class. Leaving me with Mr.Dolan. Akward silence was left in the class. All you could hear was the vent. So I took out my headphones and my phone and started listening to All the Way up.
"Naria no phones in the class"
"No phones in class during teaching. Your not teaching."
"Well I could teach you how to stop being a bad girl with daddy." He said smirking.
What the fuck.
"Excuse me?"
He walked all the way to me and put his humongous hand on my thigh.
"You damn right heard me baby girl." He whispered in my ear giving me shivers.
This isn't going to end well but I'm looking forward on what's going to happen.