Chapter 2

Naria's POV
We finally arrived to school and I noticed the popular girls, known as the sluts, we're talking about a new hot teacher. Yeah, I was ease dropping, but for a good cause, to know what the fuck everyone's talking about😊 Before I went to my locker I greeted Ashlyn good bye. I grabbed all the books I needed and headed for my first period class, science. With the the new teacher, Mr.Dolan....? Eh, let's just hope he's the hot stuff everyone's talking about. When I entered the room, I sat in the front seat. After a few seconds when the bell rang a guy came through the door, it was the teacher. When I was  saying I hope he's hot stuff, he's is MORE than just hot stuff. His jawline was perfectly structured, it could cut someone's finger. His body is like a god. And his pink plump lips. WAIT!!!! I can't like my teacher, no! He sat in his desk and gave me eye contact with his beautiful brown eyes and shot me a smile, I shot one straight back. I can't believe that God sent this handsome human being, into my life.

Grayson's POV
I walked into the class room like no big deal. Um, is a pretty big deal to me! Just graduated college 3 weeks ago, and already started teaching. Whew ! I just hope the students will behave and make my life easier. I sat in my chair and looked up to see a gorgoues girl giving me perfect eye contact. She was so beautiful. Her body looks fit. But she looks a lot like my friend, Nasir. Eh, maybe it's cuz I see him a lot that's why she looks like him, but damn I would bang her if I could.  WAIT! What the hell am I talking about? I'm married!

A/n
I'm so sorry guys this chapter is short. It's just that I lost someone in my life I really loved a few weeks ago, and school has been really hard for me. It's like everyday is hell. But I'll try to get more chapters in. I love you cuties❤️
~Navleen