Chapter 6

Grayson's POV
I was enjoying the moment with Naria until someone rudely interrupted us by opening the door. But to my surprise it was, what the hell, who is she.
"Um, hi I'm Sydney. Are you Mr.Dolan." This Sydney girl said flirtishly.
"Yes may I help you?"
She walked over to my desk which I walked to and sat in my chair as for Naria going to the desk across from me, with an confused expression.
"Yes, yes, you can. You can as soon as u get that, animal out of here." Talking about Naria. I got angry cuz she looked like an ugly ass potatoe, fucking crusty bitch.
"First of all she is no animal, and second she is in detention she can't leave so I can't help you, goodbye."
"Well then maybe you can help me tomorrow?" She asked bending down showing breasts.
"I don't know i have a meeting tomorrow."
"Well how about..."
"Well how bout you leave, I think both of us are tired of ur shit Sydney."
"No one was talking to you."
"Fix your weave before you tell me shit sweetheart."
"You know what Naria!"
I quickly stopped them two before something happens because I knew damn well that Naria could beat her in a matter of seconds.
But before I could stop them, someone I didn't even expect came through the door.......
Why is she even her?.................