Chapter 1

Naria's POV
I woke up to the most two annoying sounds on Earth, my alarm and my brother yelling from downstairs. I finally have the nerve of getting out of my comfortable bed and get ready for hell, or to some, school. I took a good 20 minute shower . I decided to wear a black tang top, maroon oversized sweater, and some black ripped jeans, paired with some black vans, and an owl necklace. I put some mascara, eyeliner, and Chapstick. I'm not much of a makeup person.I rush downstairs with my heavy book bag over my shoulder and grab a gronila bar off the counter. I was just about to walk out into the fresh autumn air until I was stopped by my older brother, Nasir, he's only 21 and I'm 18, he treats me like he's my dad. Yeah I get it, he's just doing his job as a brother and taking care of me. But trust me it gets on your nerves after.
"What Nasir." Sounding annoyed which I was.
"First, turn around."
I take my hand off the doorknob and turn to face him.
"Yes."
"Naria, stop having an attitude, I just came her two weeks ago from collage, and all you've been doing was ignoring me."
"Well it's not my fault you always go to you're friends house every single day." I spatted back.
"You mean Grayson and Ethan?"
"Yeah whatever them." I've never seen them, but I'm guessing they're really good friends with my brother, after all he goes to their house to chill.
"Well, I'm there most of the time because since Grayson already got his teaching degree, I thought maybe he could help me pass the exams in a month. And for Ethan, well we just hang."

"Mkay, thank you for sharing, but I gotta blast. Bye." I run to my bus stop with my friend,Ashlyn scrolling through Instagram. Her head shot up as soon as she saw me.
"Hey Naria. What took so long?"
"Nasir" She just nods her head.
After 5 minutes the bus came.
"Let the yellow bus lead us to...." I wait for Ashlyn to end my sentence.
"Hell" she says walking behind me on the bus to a 3 seater seat, me sitting on the window side and for her, sitting on the outside.

To be continued.....
A/N
Hey guys, my name is Navleen. And as you can see I'm kinda obsessed with the Dolan Twins that I literally made a fanfic. Some facts about Naria is that she's 5'7, has long dark brown hair, has a slim athletic body. Yeah, but if you wanna know more about me, just text me on my Kik @nav_kharoudh . And if want add me on sc @nav_kharoudh And my ig: navie.k I know a lot .....😂😂😂 But see y'all till next Chapter. Peace✌🏽️