Remembering

Back in September of 2003 June had met her best friend Luna they were best friends in the 4th grade. They never had any-other friends. They always spent the long summers together, always together, joined at the hips.

June had remembered the time before she met Luna, she knew a boy named Dylan, he was her best friend until he moved away the summer that Luna and her family had moved in. Dylan had been so nice to June. She remembered the day that they met it was in kindergarten, Monday September 21st, 1999. June was alone crying on the playground, she didn't know anybody and they all made fun of her name, all except for Dylan. He was so kind and caring, he was often bullied by his older brother's friends and whoever hung around them. Dylan often stood up to the other kids for June, because she was too shy, and afterward he comforted her. He was so gentle and just so protective of June. He just wanted to see June smile and to make her happy. That's all he ever wanted, the days with him were numbered not only because in 3rd grade he was diagnosed with Leukemia. He had gone bald from the radiation treatments and was dying, so his family moved away from the small town to be closer to the hospital, hoping that the treatment would work, by 5th grade he died from Leukemia, June and Luna had felt terriable. Luna was his cousin, and June had been his bestfriend. June couldn't beleve what had happened when she herd Dylan on the phone speaking his last words to her, she felt terriable. He died after saying goodbye to June and his family. His last words were "Don't forget about me, I won't be here much longer, I'm going home, until next time we all meet in heaven, Goodbye..." then his heart stopped, and everyone cryed, even June. She would never forget what Dylan had done for her.