58.

Two more chapters left ☺️

Two months later; November

Indya J. | Indy

"Male Gigolo, Don Jaun bitch I'm loose off this pimp juice"

"We got macs for days, fuck a deuce deuce" Kyro jumped in interrupting my damn concert "Put a nail in yo head, I'm a loose screw"

"What the fuck is this ?" Mally walked inside the room grabbing my phone changing the song

"How you gon' just—"

"Pew, Ssh" He hushed me

"Get yo hands off my—"

"Ssh"

"Stop fucking shu—"

"Ssh, King slaughter be quiet" He kept his hand over my mouth "King slaughter be quiet bitch"

I pushed his hand off of my mouth and mugged the hell out of him, as Kyro busted out laughing.

"I can tell these niggas scared the way talk, gold pyrex I put diamonds on fork" He nodded his head "Pull up on your block, white choppa"

"Pew pew pew" Kyro did them stupid ass gun noises

"Choppa bullets skate, Tony Hawk"

"I'ma cut yo fingers off if you shout !" I yelled finally realizing the song "Pop a perc, hit the cup, nigga pause"

"Hundred round drum, round of applause" Mally said as I jumped on my bed

"Pew pew pew" Kyro did the noise again

"Bitches know I got that bag Santa Clause"

"I do lean and I pop xans, slaughter gang we the glock clan"

"I'm back on the bullshit again, I wanna fuck your best friend" I jumped up and down "I just went and bought a benz"

"Bitch we came from the bottom, we was starving we was robbing"

"Mind yo business bitch ! Mind yo business bitch !" We all yelled "Mind yo business bitch ! Mind yo business bitch !"

"We ain't with that friendly shit !" Ayanna yelled walking in the room "That friendly shit !"

"Shut up !" London yelled opening the room door

"I'll beat yo ass" Mally bucked at her

"Fuck you" She stuck up her pointer finger

She swear that was the middle finger with her bad ass.

"Fuck you lil girl" Mally mugged her "I'll kick yo ass the fuck down"

"Mally, you must be forget she 2" Ayanna said

"Watch your mouth" Zai plucked the shit out of her in mouth

London rolled her eyes at Mally before walking out the room. I busted out laughing as Mally was mumbling shit under his breath.