36.

November 3rd, 2015

Indya | Indy

Man I say free all the guys, they on some fufu shit. I don't want a goofy with me, so don't hang with me. Got the fucking 30 on me, and it ain't hard to see. You saw me on 060 with my fucking team. Tay 600, LA, and Cdai up them—

"TURN THAT DAMN MUSIC DOWN !"

I scrunched up my face and continued to let my music play. She can go in her damn room and lock her door if she don't wanna hear it.

"Didn't I tell you turn that shit down Indya ?!" My mom busted in my room

She grabbed my Iphone 6 and launched that shit across the wall. I prayed to god my shit wasn't completely done cause I planned on going to this party later on.

"What you did that for ? Yo you so extra, that wasn't even called for" I mugged her

"I told you turn it down and you completely disobeyed me !"

"Stop talking to me like i'm some slave or something, dead ass"

"I don't know where you got this horrible attitude from, but you better get rid of it" She pointed her finger in my face

"I get it from you" I moved my finger from my face

"No you don't, you get it from that dumb bitch Gina and her dumbass kids"

"And you wonder why I'm so disrespectful, the proof is right here !"

"Shut up Indya ! You've been this way ever since we've moved up North"

"It's your fault I'm this way, don't try to blame this all on me"

"Oh shut up with the sad story Indya" She waved me off

"It's not a sad story, it's the truth"

"It is your fault, if you never walked out the house it wouldn't have happened!"

"You're such a sad person, seriously. You dated a fucking alcoholic and he abused me every damn day. You were too busy getting fucking high off coke to even notice. He abused me whenever I would come home and you would let him. You even let his disgusting ass touch me when I was 8 years old ! I ran away from home that night because you didn't believe me.

How did I know I was going to get fucking drugged and left for dead ? You didn't care to ask me if I was okay because you were high off coke, you hurt me so much you don't even know it. You didn't even tell me I had siblings because of how selfish you are ! I found out from a stranger in a letter telling me he's my uncle"

"Indya shut up" She mumbled eyeing me

"No I'm not going to shut up, all you do is want me to shut up because you don't want your little perfect family to find out that you were an addict. You're a fucking horrible excuse as a mother, so quit the damn act"

She stared me down with tears in her eyes. She's such a fucking actor.

"Don't think I forgot about Josh either, you're the real reason why he killed himself evil ass bitch"