48.

Jamal | Mally

"Lil girl, what is you doing ?"

London demon ass was climbing all over Herb Og table and shit. I tried to tell her get down, but she ain't listen.

"Mally !" She yelled

"What ?"

"Down" She pointed

"You got up there yo self so get yo ass down"

She started that whining shit and I ain't feel like hearing it soI picked her up. When I tried to set her down, she clung to me like a lil ass monkey.

"You like me that much ?" I asked her

"Mhm" She nodded laughing

"Good, cause you ain't finna have no lil cousins from me" I said as we walked out the kitchen

"Why you carrying her ?" Herb Og asked "London get down, you a big girl"

"I'm not even carrying her" I held my arms up letting her see how London was clinging to me

"Poor grandchild like hanging with a dumbass" She mumbled

"Yeah, just hurt my heart" I looked at her

"Boy shut up, shit" She waved me off "Where my son ?"

"On the phone with Zai talking bout whatever, you know Herb got a new shorty ?"

"No he don't, stop lying to me"

"Yes he do, Zai almost beat her ass though"

"Ass !"

"No baby, don't say that word" Og covered Londons mouth "Don't curse around my baby"

"Why you hit me ?" I asked "My mama know I curse"

"She should beat yo ass"

"Well she doesn't cause I'm grown"

"You not grown lil bro"

"Herbert, shut up" I mugged him

"Daddy !" London jumped up running to him

Herb picked her up and sat down on the couch. It actually touched a real nigga heart to see my bro hanging with his daughter.

"Herb you need to stop spoiling her"

"What you talking bout ?" He looked up at his Og

"I heard you tell that lil girl you was gonna buy her a dog"

"If she want a dog, she can have 5 of them shit" He shrugged

"She got you wrapped around her lil finger"

Zai Johnson | Zai

"WHO SAID YOU CANT FIND LOOOVE IN THE CLUB, CAUSE I WANNA TEEEELL THEM THEY WRONG"

"COME ON JUST BABY TRY A NEW THAAANG AND LETS SPARK A NEW FLAME"

"YOU GON' BE MY BABY, LOVE ME LIKE YOU CRAZY, TELL ME IF YOU WITH IT, BABY COME AN—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ! IM TIRED OF HEARING YALL HORRIBLE ASS VOICES IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE ! YALL SOUND LIKE SHIT, YOU CANT FUCKING SING SO SHUT THE HELL UP !"