|Changing Mind|Gouenji Shuuya x Reader|

Start from the beginning

As I reached there, unsurprisingly, there was Endou training as per usual. Smiling I walked to the other side of the tire as he had just pushed it, I has easily stopped it making the soccer nut give me a wide smile.

"You're as amazing as ever (surname)~ Too bad you can't play." He pouted scratching his cheek.

Nodding, I crossed my arms, "Stupid sexist people... So anyway Endou..." I then shook my head, "Never mind I don't even understand why I came here anyway..." After I said that I began to walk off to my house.

Sighing, I ran my finger trough my hair, it was an old habit of mine but I guess I started again. With Mr not looking where I was going I accidentally walked into someone, I stumbled back holding my head, "Ow ow ow...." When I looked up I was certainly surprised:

"Fuusuke!" I said, seeing the silver haired male. "(s-s-surname), what are you doing here?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. "Uhm, I'm walking towards my home? But what about you?" I said confused. "That's none of your bussiness." He said, an annoyed expression show on his face. Someone suddenly bumped into Fuusuke, as he felt over me and hovered over me, his face almost touching mine. I then heard someone saying: "(SURNAME)! WHAT ARE YOU?" I recongized the voice it was Gouenji.

Before I could reply, my silver haired friend stood up and held his hand out to me, "Are you alright (surname)? I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen..." He gave me a small smile, which was rare for him, and pulled me up.

I stared Gouenji in the eyes and asked him, "Is something the matter Gouenji?" I noticed his onyx orbs sharpened but I brushed it off.

"Why were you like that with him?"

Sighing, I replied: "Why does it concern you? As far as I'm aware you don't own me so you shouldn't look into other people's businesses."

Gouenji's POV

After she said that she turned to Fuusuke and said: "Well, I'll head to home know, see you some other time Fuusuke." As she turned to the direction of her home and started walking. Fuusuke nodded and went to the opposite direction. I went after (surname) and grabbed her by her wrist and made her look at my eyes. I couldn't stand that she said that I couldn't mind her business because I didn't own her.

"Gouenji, what do you want from me?" She said annoyed. "Have you already had your first kiss?" I asked her causing her to blush. "N-No w-why would yo-" she said but I interrupted her by giving her a soft kiss on her lips. As soon as she kissed me back I pulled back and walked away.

I looked over my shoulder to see her paralyzed, her (eye colour) orbs were wide with shock and a dark red appeared on her cheeks, she looked down touring her lips with her index finger. Smirking, I walked home.

(First name)'s POV

Shocked, I stood frozen in place my mind racing with thoughts, my heart beating so much more faster, unconsiously my finger touched my lower lip shill not processing the thought that my crush actually kissed me.

'He didn't mean it... He doesn't like me. It's better that way..' I convinced myself that he did that to get back at me for stating those words, but some part of me believed the platinum blonde haired male did like me back.

Time Skip; Final match

(first name)'s POV

I haven't talked to Gouenji since he kissed me. I tried as much to avoid him so I woulnd't say anything stupid around him. Before the match started Gouenji dragged me with him, I struggled to get lose of his grip but he was stronger. We walked into a room and he locked the door. "I am so-" before he could finish his sentence I kissed him, as he kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he layed his around my waist. He licked my lower lip and I parted my lips slowly, I could feel how his tongue and mine were in sync. After the passionated kiss he pulled back and said: "I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't know what came over me... I was just so annoyed by what-"

Before he could speak any longer I cut him off with sweet but short kiss which seemed to shut him up, "What are you apologising for? I was the one who irritated you by my words. If anything I'm sorry. Now go win against Fire Dragon." I told him unaware of who was on the team.

We then walked it as if nothing happened, Endou instantly ran over to us, more specifically Gouenji as I'm only a manager since I'm not allowed to play, "Come on Gouenji let's go warm up!" They ran off while I walked over to the other managers: Fuyuka, Aki and Haruna. They all gave me a creepy look as I walked over.

"What?" I sat down on the bench.

"You know what~ Now spill what did you and Gouenji do?!" Aki asked up in my face. I looked around me. "W-what are y-you talking about?" I asked nervously. Haruna smirked to me and said: "Well, you two were gone for sometime~." I blushed lightly and replied: "The match is gonna start soon, I think you should better focus on the match." They all there chuckled and we started to watch the match.

Time Skip;End of the match

(first name)'POV

I runned towards Gouenji and gave him a tight hug. After I let him go I said: "I'll miss you on the team..." He frowned but hugged me back, while the others stared in confusion, however the managers seemed to know why we were acting that way.

Gouenji's Dad then appeared on the field. He let me go as he turned back to his dad. "I'll do as I promised, I'll go to Germany and study to become a doctor." He said with a sad expression. "About that, I have thought about it, you don't have to go, you can stay in the team." He said no emotion showed on his face. Gouenji was like me confused about what his dad said. "What do you mean?" He asked confused. "I got a request of someone, and after this match I thought more about it, so you can stay." He answered as he looked at me with a very small smile and nodded before he left.

Happy, Gouenji turned around giving me a tight hug almost knocking the air out of me, I hugged back not caring if anyone saw, the team cheered apart from the coach and Fudou, they all jumped on the two of us making a pile. But we all lost our breath we Kabeyama joined in.

"Can't breath...." I wheezed trying to gain my breath as I was son the bottom, Gouenji then tilted my end giving me a kiss giving me some air.

We pulled apart and smiled, "I'm glad I'm staying here with you.."

"I'm glad too!" I gave him a smile after giving him one last kiss, "I love you Shuuya~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuu: Finished! Now time to watch Magi~

Gouenji: Why not us? And the story was good

Yuu: Because I've already re-watched IE! Thanks for the compliment!

Kyou: Yayy he liked it :D, Can I get a kiss from Kyousuke? :o

Tsurugi:.......

Kyou: Please!!! *looks with puppy eyes*

Yuu: Look Tsurugi's being shy~ Just give her a kiss already *makes kissy noises*

Kidou: Idiot.....

Yuu: Do you want one? *smirks evilly*

Kidou: No.... -////-

Tsurugi: Tch, fine I..will..do it. *gives Kyou a kiss on her cheek*

Kyou:Yayy~

Yuu: Awwww~ I never knew Tsurugi could be nice XD

Kidou: You're very nice you know that?

Yuu: I know I'm the nicest of the nice duh

Gouenji: -_-"

Kyou: Well, Gouenji Thanks for being here and See ya later all *waves*

Tsurugi:Bye~ *waves*

Yuu: Bye~ Don't forget to request~ *waves*

Kidou: Bye... *hugs Penguin pulsihie that appears*