I'm His!!

Hanna's POV

I grinned as I fell back onto my bed, happiness flooding through me. I kissed him today....his lips were soft and warm. I wanted to kiss him again. I heard a knock on my door and smiled widely when it was Ryan. "Hi.." I whispered and looked down. He sat on the edge of my bed and made me look up at him, before kissing me softly.

I smiled as I pulled him down next to me and curled up into his side. His arm tightened around me and my wolf howled happily. "Hanna, we still have two years of waiting.." he said and i pouted as I traced his chest. He chuckled and I smirked as I kissed him deeply. He kissed me back, pulling me closer and I grinned as I deepened the kiss.

He groaned playfully as he pushed me away slightly and i giggled. He ruffled my hair and I grinned and started playing with his hair. I sat up and he laughed as he got up and stood, stretching. I smiled and my wolf begged me to just tackle him to the ground and kiss him repeatedly. "You have to go huh?" I pouted and he laughed.

I stood and sashayed towards him. I stood on my tippy toes, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him quickly. "I do...but now I don't want to." he grinned and I smirked. Hugging me tight, he kissed me before pulling away and walking out the door. He was mine now. And i was his. Life was perfect....for now....