Wanting Luna

Ryan's POV

Three years. Three years of watching a pissed Hanna walk the house. God she grew so beautifully and I was glad to have been there to watch. I loved her but she hated me. My phone went off and I read the email. ~Ryan we would really enjoy it if you joined us at the Moon Ball this year. All us alphas would love to meet this so called mate of yours~

I sighed and stood, walking to the all house dining hall. On my way, I ran into Hanna and I smiled like I always do. "Hello Hanna.." I spoke and she stopped and bowed slightly, like she always does, and proceeded on her walk. I wanted so bad to hear her voice speaking to me. My wolf whined for her as I kept walking.

I got to the hall and they all looked to me, bowed slightly and continued on doing what they were doing. I appreciated their respect, but being alpha meant nothing to me without my Luna. My wolf craved her. I needed her...

Yet she hated me so. I wish I wasn't such a jackass. I grabbed some food and sat down alone, feeling sad and broken. Charlie sat next to me and I smiled politely. "How's Caity and the kids?" I asked, making conversation. He nodded his reply as he stuffed his face. I chuckled softly but it didn't take the sorrow away.

God I needed to hold her at last once before I try to resist the urge to make her mine. I must respect her wishes as my Luna. As my whole world. As the oxygen that I breathe. As the one person I wake up for, I had to respect her. But man did I wanna at least hold her for one night..