Asking

Hanna's POV

   I stormed off to my room, not wanting to look at him anymore. He promised and he lied. I started walking faster, not knowing. Tears formed in my eyes, as I ran up to my parents' room, to my bed. "Why..." I cried into my pillow. I love him...but he promised....

   Mom knocked on my bedroom door and looked at me. "Baby...don't cry.." She breathed, her voice soothing and soft. She slinked to my bedside and stroked my hair. "I know you like him my child. You can't hate him forever, love." She whispered and kissed my forehead.

   I buried my face in my Baby and she sighed. She stood to leave and I peeked a look at her. "Mom wait..." I sat up as traced my arm and she stopped. "When will I find my mate...?" I asked and she raised her brows. "Alpha said that I will someday...when..?"

   She rubbed the back of her neck, thinking. "Well sweetie..." She sighed and walked back to me. "I'm going to be honest. You're eleven so in 5 years you should start to feel an attraction towards someone." She said and I nodded. "It doesn't always happen when you turn sixteen so don't get your hopes up.." She stood and walked out. I pulled my knees closer and nuzzled Baby as I fell into sleep.

   I walk down an isle...surrounded by many of the wolves. They smile at me and my father as we walk. I look at the end and the man standing there turns so I can see his face. Alpha....