The Big Meanies

Hanna's POV

   I smiled at him as I ran away to play with my best friends Kylie and Kameryn.

   I was playing with Kameryn when the alpha was walking with my daddy. He looked over here and smiled at me. When he looked away I ran into the woods with Kameryn as we played hide and seek.

   I was looking for Kam when a really big wolf stalked up to me. I could feel something wrong as he came closer. He bared his teeth at me and I fell onto my back.

   Kam found me and ran to me. More wolves came and they surrounded us. One of them lunged toward me and placed his large grey paw on my little hand. I screamed.

   "Ryan!" I yelled for my alpha. "Mommy! Daddy!" I screamed as the wolf's face came closer. Ryan heard me and growled.

   I'm coming my little mate...he thought as he ran to the clearing. His big white wolf snarled at the others. He tackled the one that was touching me.

The strange wolf scratched me on his way off and I screamed. Alpha ripped into the shoulder and watched him suffer.

The other wolves attacked him and I held my arm as I cried. I watched him kill them all except for the one that scratched me. He shifted back and lifted me in his arms. "You're safe now..." His deep voice tickled my ear as he whispered.