Pissed

Ryan's POV

Sylvia smiled at me as we sat at the dining table. God I just wanted Hanna there. I wandered to her mind and the gates locked me out. She was still blocking me out. I sighed and looked at the time. "Maybe we should head back.." I smiled and stood. Frowning, she stood as well and laced her arm through mine.

My wolf whined at the touch of anyone other than his mate. Not Hanna...he growled in my head and I tried hard to keep my face emotionless. We got in the car and drove home in silence as any subject would be awkward. We reached the house and she turned to me, grinning. "I had fun..." she breathed and I nodded softly.

She crushed her lips to mine, making my wolf growl, pissed at the touch. He didn't like this and neither did I. I started pushing her away and before I could finish, she jumped, detaching her lips from mine. A wolf had started viciously attacking the car.

She rammed into Sylvia's side and attacked the window with her teeth. Hanna...? I thought as she proceeded to climb to the hood and scratch at the windshield on her side, snarling wickedly. Her black body blended with the darkness making her almost invisible except for her glowing red eyes. She's pissed, but why...?