As I looked up, I noticed a pin. "Stiles! The pin." I said, trying to reach it. Stiles lifted his hand up, an inch away from the pin. "Come on Stiles!" 

He grunted, pulling himself up one more bad, latching on the pin. "Go!" I shouted, jumping down from the ladder as the shelf collapsed. 

The ladder fell into pieces as it came down on Donovan. Clanging came from the ground as Bars smashed against it. "Ah!" 

Glancing behind me, I saw Donovan, a sword through his chest as he coughed up blood. Stiles slowly came down from the ladder, his eyes not leaving Donovan. "Aubrey, help me pull this out." He gripped onto the bar that was lodged in Donovan's chest. 

I grabbed onto the bottom of it, pulling as hard as I could, but it didn't budge. Donovan took a deep breathe, before his head fell backwards. I watched him as blood continued to pour out of his wound. Silver mixed with the blood as I backed away from him.

We killed Donovan. And he was a chimera. 

Stiles' breathing started getting ragged as he walked over to the desk, grabbing the phone. 

"9-1-1, what is your emergency?" The phone blared as Stiles held it in his hand.

"You've reached 9-1-1, this line is for emergencies only." Stiles stared down at the phone as the lady spoke.

"If you do not have an emergency, please hang up." I took a deep breathe as the lady on the phone sighed. 

"Want me to send a car out? What's the address?

"It's the school. Beacon Hills High.

"Let's see if we got a car in the area." The dial tone played as Stiles slowly hung up the phone.

Stiles turned towards me, a tear falling from his eye. "Aubrey, we have to get out of here." I nodded, running toward the door of the library. "Wait, your phone." Stiles stopped in his tracks, turning around. 

He slowly walked towards Donovan as his phone buzzed in his pocket. He carefully reached his hand in his pocket, pulling out the phone. "Alright let's go." 

We ran out the building as sirens echoed throughout the air. "Get in the jeep." Stiles said as he got into the jeep. I got into the passenger side as Stiles backed up into the darkness, hiding the jeep next to a tree. 

He shut off his lights as the police car approached. The officer got out of the car, running into the building. Stiles turned the police scanner on, turning it down so we could faintly hear it. 

Moments later, the man came out of the school. "I'm 10-97 and there's no one here. It's a 653." 

"Roger that. It's a prank call. Return to your patrol." The officer got into his car, driving out of the parking lot. 

Stiles and I glanced at eachother before getting out of the jeep, running towards the school. As we ran into the library, I gasped. 

Everything was clean. Donovan's body was gone. There was no blood anywhere. It was like no one had even been there. Stiles walked up to the pole, tracing his finger down it.  As he brought his finger to his face, there was a tiny spot of blood on it.

"Meet me at my house." I nodded, getting into my car as Stiles got into his jeep. 

I quickly drove to my house, parking my car in the driveway before running off towards Stiles'.