Chapter Six

BAEKHYUN sighed. He can't focus on his study when his mind thinking of Taeyeon. 'I think I ever saw that girl..' Kyungsoo that was sit next to him busy writing a note. But the sigh that come out from Baekhyun attract him. He glance at Baekhyun before look back to their lecturer.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" ask Kyungsoo in a whisper voice.

Baekhyun glance at Kyungsoo.

"I think about Taeyeon." Hearing that, Kyungsoo automatically coughed. He look at Baekhyun.

"What? Why did you.."

"I don't know.. She seems so familiar to me.."

Chen that was sit infront of Baekhyun looked back. He heard that they talking about.

"You're falling for her.." Chen interrupt.

"Don't be ridiculous." Baekhyun reply in a loud voice.

"Baekhyun-sshi." Mr.Jung, their lecturer look at the thrio.

"Yes, sir?" ask Baekhyun. He smile.

"If you can't focus in my class, please leave." He said. Baekhyun look at Chen and Kyungsoo before smile. He stand up.

"Yes, sir. Thank you." He said before walk out from the class.

"Yah," call Chen and Kyungsoo.

"Jongdae-sshi and Kyungsoo-sshi, you two want to join him?" ask Mr.Jung. Chen and Kyungsoo shook their head. "Good."

TAEYEON sit by herself in the special room for EXO. She was busy managing her 'idol' schedules. For a while, she stop. Her eyes busy scanning the whole room. "This room is big from my old house.." she then sighed. She continue to arrange the time table. "I should take care of them now.. 9 person in a day.. huh.. Oh God, please ease everything." Taeyeon said.

"Please take care of me goodly." Taeyeon looked up.

"What are you doing here?!" she questioned shockly.

Baekhyun laugh hard.

"I want you to take care of me.." Baekhyun said. He support his chin with his right palm. Staring at Taeyeon.

"I'm your manager. That is my job." Taeyeon answered, continue look at the paper on the table. Actually, she felt awkward.

"I mean.. I want you to take care of me more than anyone else.."

"Baekhyun-sshi.."

"Can you? You're like my mom you know.. Your face. Your eyes, your nose, your lips.. 100% same.. only your hair colour and height different." Taeyeon look at Baekhyun with side eyes. Baekhyun chuckles. "I will make your attention only for me from now on." Baekhyun said in a serious voice. Hearing that words, Taeyeon's heart suddenly beating fast.

"Stop talking nonsense, Baekhyun-sshi."

"Can you drop the 'sshi' after my name? Just call me Baekhyun. Or bacon?" Taeyeon laughed heard the word 'bacon'. Baekhyun smile. "You're so beautiful."

"Hah?" Taeyeon smile vanished. "Don't you have a class right now?" Taeyeon look at Baekhyun's class time table.

"Mr.Jung ask me to go out from his class if I can't focus.."

"Why you can't focus?"

"Because I'm thinking about you.." he said in a romantic voice. Taeyeon roll her eyes and continue what is she doing. Baekhyun smile. He continue to staring at Taeyeon. After a few minutes, he stand up. "Please take my words seriously." He said before walk out from the room. Taeyeon just quiet but thinking about what he said.