Chapter Eight

TAEYEON sit quietly next to Kyungsoo. They was watching their lecturer give a speech at the front. But Kyungsoo can't focus when Taeyeon didn't even talk to him.

"Taeyeon-ah."

"Em?" Taeyeon look at him.

"I'm sorry about that day.. I didn't mean to say that to you.."

"Its okay. No worries." Taeyeon smile happily. "You know what, your voice is jjang!" Taeyeon show him a thumbs up. Kyungsoo smile.

"Thank you."

"Me noona?" ask Kai. Asking for a praise like Kyungsoo too.

"You too. Your expression is jjang! I like it." Kai claps his hand happily.

"Assa!"

"How about me?" ask Baekhyun. Taeyeon glance at him.

"You.. em.. Good." She commented with a emotionless face.

"Bwoya... thats all?" Baekhyun asking in unsatisfied.

"What do you expect me to say?" Baekhyun pouts. All of them smile happily. 'You are more than good, Baek.. You make me proud of you..' Taeyeon smile. No one know that there is someone watching them from far.

"So.. thats girl is their new manager?" she smirk.

BLANC & ECLARE company, one sport car park in front of the lobby. One girl come out from the car. As she close her car door, one guy run toward her and take the key. "Park it carefully, okay?"

"Yes, agasshi." She walk in to the lobby. All her workers stand in a line and greet her with bow to her. When she enter the lift, her workers move to do their jobs.

"Good morning, Jessica-sshi." Greet her secretary as she walk in to her main office.

"Morning too.." she put her handbag on the desk and sit on her seat. She take a look at the files on her desk.

"Here your coffee.." her secretary put a cup of coffee on her desk.

"Thank you.. Oh.. I want you to do something for me. Can you?"

"What is it?" Jessica smile. She take out a picture from her handbag.

"Find out about this girl.." she put the picture in front of her secretary. "Can you?"

"I will try."

"Thank you." Jessica smile.

TAEYEON walk out from the clinic. She look around her. She sighed when there is no taxi around there. "So I need to walk by myself.." she then walk at the sidewalk. Without knowing there is someone watching her from far.

While Taeyeon walking, suddenly there is a motorbike stop next to her. "Taeyeon-ah!" Taeyeon look at the rider.

"Baekhyun. What are you doing here?"

"I'm on my way to go home. Let's go together." Baekhyun smile.

'He already have a fiancé, Taeyeon-ah. You shouldn't get close to someone fiancé.' Taeyeon smile. "No, its okay. I want to exercise." Taeyeon continue to walk.

"Ou.. okay.." Baekhyun then start to drive away. Taeyeon sigh as she look at Baekhyun's back.

"I'm sorry.. Baekhyun.."