Adrian

After I kissed Mark as an impromptu welcome back, I stood up, realizing that I was hungry, as I hadn't eaten since Ron and Scott brought me lunch the previous day. "Do you want anything to eat?" I asked. He nodded, and I grabbed my bag to get dressed, then head down to the cafeteria. Surprisingly, Mark's mom hadn't woken up through this, although sleep was about all she did after he had gone into the coma.
I went into the bathroom and got dressed, then came back out to the tearful reunion between Mark and his mom. "Hey, uh, Ms. Gibson, do you want any food from the cafeteria? I was going to grab something for myself and Mark, so do you want anything?" She nodded, and asked for a couple pieces of toast. "How about I get you a breakfast sandwich?" She agreed, on the grounds that I had been her caretaker as she tried to cope with all that had occurred. "And I'm getting you a yogurt parfait, because I don't trust you to eat anything completely solid, just yet." I smiled and walked out of the room. I told the receptionist of the floor that he was awake, and she called the doctor to go check on him.
I came back to the the doctor telling them that he was fine, and could go home when he was ready. I stepped out of his way, and then entered the room again. I handed the box with the breakfast sandwich to Ms. Gibson, and handed the yogurt to Mark.
"Oh, I see how it is, you don't trust me to eat solid foods, but you trust me to feed myself yogurt?" He jokingly asked. I just nodded, and bit into my apple. He smirked at me. "Well look at you, Ryuk. You don't seem to have changed a bit." In response, I just shrugged.
"I've just become more sure of my feelings for you, dude. Oh, and I'm also transgender. I figured that out." He looked sideways at me, as if surprised I could say that so openly in front of his mother. "Oh, I came out to everyone else close to me already. You're the only one I hadn't yet. Love ya!" I smiled a Harley Quinn kind of smile, and took another bite of apple. "I certainly hope you don't mind being viewed as 'gay' by your peers because of me," I continued, still chewing as I talked. He shrugged after taking a bite of yogurt.
"It's not like your personality gonna change much, is it?" I just shook my head.
"Nah," I replied. "It'll still be me, just more, boyish, that's all."
"Then I don't care at all, Pikachu."
"I'm glad, Ash," I told him, slightly blushing at the old nickname.
"After I'm done, can I get dressed and all of us get out of here?" Mark asked after taking another bite of yogurt. His mom looked at me, and we both nodded.
"Of course. This has been pretty much all I've seen all week, so it'll be good to get back to a house. Is it okay if I take a shower at your guys' place?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure, and you don't have to call me Ms. Gibson anymore, my name is Beatrice." His mom said. I thankfully smiled at her, and continued to eat my apple.