Nightmares.

•Third Person POV.•
Goku and Vegeta went home. they both were very tired. Vegeta saw the bed and crashed on it. Goku did the same thing. but, Vegeta didn't have a pleasant night.
•Vegeta's POV.•
I was asleep, for sure. but my mind was wandering. I had a dream, that I killed millions of people. I was on a rampage and no one could stop me. but Goku tried, he tried his hardest. I jerked in my sleep.
"Kakarot stay away." I said. Goku opened an eye and looked at me.
"what are you talking about?" he asked. my dream escalated, when Goku tried to save the world, I ended up killing him.
"n-no! I didn't mean it!" I said, jerking awake and crying.
"Vegeta what's wrong..?" he asked hugging me.
"I had a horrible dream! I killed you and no one could stop me!" I was bawling my eyes out.
"it's okay my prince, it's not real." he cuddled me in his arms. I began to calm down, it was already morning and you could hear the kids.
"we should go get the kids and go have father and son day!" Goku smiled.
"s-sure." I rubbed the back of my neck. I sat on the bed, the dream flashing in front of me. I jumped back and screamed like a baby. I looked like a maniac, my eyes glowed a red.
"I'm coming for you, you saiyan wannabe. and I WILL kill you." the image laughed. I screamed again and I jerked awake. I guess it was another dream. how in the hell is this possible? Goku was awake looking at me.
"another dream?" he asked.
"y-yeah." I said.
"Vegeta you need to get checked out. this has been happening for a few days now."
"I'm fine, I'm fine." I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower to calm my nerves. Goku got in after me.
"are you sure?" he asked.
"yes Kakarot!" I groaned.
"okay." he wrapped his arms around my waist. I washed my hair and accidentally got soap in Goku's eye.
"OW MY EYE!" he whined.
"sorry." I mumbled.
he pulled me closer and smirked.
"Kakarot not now." I sighed.
"C'mon, it'll get your mind off things!" he kissed my neck.
"after the shower, okay?" I chuckled.
"okay!" he got out after we both washed up. I got dressed, seeing a running trunks.
"trunks! what are you doing?!" I yelled.
"running! why dad what's up?" he asked running in place.
"I wanted to see if you and Gohan wanted to go uh, hang out with your dads!" I got the idea from the dream.
"sure! I'll go get Gohan!" he ran back into the bedroom.
"this'll be crazy." I face palmed.
"hey Geta! what are you doing?" Goku asked.
"just getting the kids ready. we're spending a day with our kids." I smiled.
"oh fun! a picnic?" he asked.
"no, just going for a walk or something." I said grabbing his hand.
"okay!" he smiled. I kissed him and pulled away.
"get the kids, we can go to a restaurant instead." I walked to the door. I just realized what I said. Goku's face lit up.
"oh crap." I said.
"here we go, food chaos."