Wedding Plan Chaos!

•Third Person POV.•
the next morning, the sun went up and it shined brightly against Vegeta's skin who was laying in the bed by Goku. Goku yawned and stood up, stretching with a smile. he look back at Vegeta who was a cute little mess. his hair was everywhere and his clothes were all wrinkly.
"how adorable." Goku thought. he walked to the living room and sat on the couch. he thought about planning the wedding today! since there wasn't anything else to do. Vegeta sat up and groaned.
"my head." he whined. he got up and walked into the room Goku was in.
"oh hey!" Goku waved.
"hello." he sighed.
"what's the matter?" Goku frowned.
"I just don't feel good." he looked down.
"aw, my prince is sick." Goku got up and hugged him.
"go and rest, I'll take care of you!" he smiled.
"I don't need rest." he groaned.
"then how about we plan something if you know what I mean." he chuckled.
"plan what?" he totally forgot the fact they were getting married for a quick second.
"you know what." Goku tilted his head.
"oh! right yes the wedding." he nodded.
"sure we can do that." Vegeta went to the computer and turned it on. Goku sat on the chair and Vegeta sat on his lap. he logged in and browsed through wedding things. of course they needed new suits. so that was on the list. Goku had an idea to make the wedding colorful.
"Kakarot are you crazy?! we are not having a colorful wedding! it needs to be black and white." Vegeta huffed.
"it'll be more fun if it's colorful!" he shot back.
"no it will not!" Vegeta groaned. Goku growled a bit and held Vegeta by the waist. Goku looked at the window and back at the monitor.
"can we look at what flowers we can get?" Goku asked.
"we can get roses." Vegeta said.
"not just roses." Goku seemed to be getting a little ticked.
"Kakarot we are just getting roses!" Vegeta said loudly.
"no we are not!" Goku yelled back.
"YES WE ARE!" Vegeta turned around.
"NO!" Goku leaned back in the chair and made both of them fall back.
"ow!" Vegeta yelled.
"that's what you get!" Goku said.
they started rolling around on the floor, wrestling and hitting each other.
"I WILL END YOU." Vegeta pinned him to the wooden floor.
"no you won't! not if I do this!"
he wrapped his legs around Vegeta's waist and smiled. Vegeta turned red and bit his lip. he squirmed around.
"I win." Goku said, kissing him softly. Vegeta kissed back and smiled a bit.
"alright Kakarot, let's continue to plan this wedding."