chapter one

Fire god form of luxrion!! Look at the pic
-----------___=_=======_<^_=_^=_=
Luxrion pov
Do you know what are the feeling inside of your mother's womb? Well it suck. All you see is blackness as black as the void itself up in the space.

Since im bored, i used my mana sense and found out that i could covered the whole continent!.

Every ruins,every mine minirals that hiding beneath of the earth we stepping. The dragons that sleeping at their mountains of treasures that i stored in my soul storage and exchange it with rocks only the top are covered by golds. Pranking the people which is fun. As i continued to prank, i noticed something.

Only few are got avarage mana pools and all are below average. You could count in hand the one who is slightly higher than average.

Soon a continued to prank as it fun,superly fun
_____________
Day i will born.,well let's timeskip right readers!
(Quickly!! I want that fourth wall to be repaired and reinforced!!

Hai captain!!)
Did i forgot something?? Well after i borned i use my mana sense to mentally picture myself.

Well i have silvery white hair and green eyes with a cross iris.

"Wow! You got a baby boy! Such a healthy boy will raise in greater height. Congratulation."
Said the midwife as she handed me to my overly beautiful mother  who got the same look as i but slightly feminine..

"I shall named you luxrion just like your father, you shall became a great leader"she then kiss me at the forehead.

I feel happy as i have a family now, but then it hit me, like a thunder crash, my stomach cried for food.

Then the left nipple of my mother's big bust she shove it in my mouth as i unconsciously drink milk......

I AM ASHAMED but it taste great.
_________________=_________=_______
4 years later
I began to trained my body using the mana that in my surrounding as it carry the essence of the world.

In magician Ranking i already surpassed the boundary of this world. But a hide it with a hiding spell.

Right now, i recently breakthrough 8 levels and i already at war emperor so i stop my training and began to sharpened my skills by using it, in a dummy.
Then my father went home,bringing thousandsvof mens with a wagons filled of foods,treasure,weapons and armors and slaves they got in their raide in the empires.

Father is wearing a pitch black armors and compatible in his hair the color of void  and green eyes and the iris is slit.

'Wow, father already at the level of war-prince.'i thought. My mother behind me said
"That's your father, you should greet him "she said while winking at me that returned itwith my knowing grin as i unsheathed my pitch black dagger and i walk behind him silently without a sound and presence, i swing my dagger at him with my slight killing intent. He immediately use the white shield on his right arm with, blocked my dagger

"Welcome home dad"i said"mom said i greet you and she's looking at you with killing intent. Well she always mumbled about how he will cut your jr."i said while innocently pointing atother who got a butcher knife

"What's your name son?"
"Luxrion"i answer immediatetly as his time is running short as the death are approaching slowly

"Pray me"

"Yeah, i will pray mother will do all what i teach mother" I mumble proudly."nice meeting you dad i will pray that the hel-*cough *heaven will take you in"
"............"he just silently became block of rock

Whuahahaha feel the wraith if the bloodthirsty wife hahahhaha
--------------
Ayos lang ba??