IMPORTANT [CLOSED]

(This is Llyn writing the foreword here, so this isn't as awesome as Mya's forewords usually are, but a party parrot swarm descended on the Guild and Mya is trying to help control them with some crackers (hopefully), so I'm here instead to post this chapter.) This isn't a contest (you'll get one soon, don't worry), but rather an important announcement to make. We've been trying to do a lot of things here at the Guild, including figuring out what to do with the party parrots as well as our disillusioned pony, but we're also planning a special something for all of you as we near 1K follows!!! (Awesome, right?) So, I'll stop rambling about now and go back to helping with the party parrot situation, while you read on to see what we've got for you! Without further ado, here is is!

(And so ends my not-as-awesome foreword. Don't worry-- Mya will be back next time XD. --Llyn)

Okay guys if you've been keeping an eye on our follower count, you will notice that we are almost at 1k.

Say whaaaatttt?

So here is the very first thing we're gonna do.

A Q&A

You're probably like: awwww but C'mon, you can do better than that. Everyone does not those.

But may I remind you, we are the Guild of Graphics. We don't do boring. We don't do long winded. And we don't do cliché.

So go ahead and start dropping your questions in the comments.

Ask us anything from graphics, to fandoms, to essay advice, and how to hide bodies.

And we will answer them all in our own quirky, GOG way, with a party parrot on the side.

Hey you could even ask even ask the party parrot stuff. Ask the whole group or ask individuals. Just drop those questions right down there. And we will answer them.

ASK QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS RIGHT NOW

Yours Truly,
The Guild

The rest of the celebration will be announced at 1k so get following.