Contest #4 [CLOSED]

*parrot picks up a trumpet*
*grabs trumpet quickly and shoves parrot into a top hat*

Before we begin, it's an honor to introduce our last contest winner, -auror, into our judging panel! We look forward to seeing all of your beautiful entries, and be warned, because there will now be a total of ten judges tallying up the points! *rubs hands evilly*

In this week's contest, you will be creating a cover with one or more of the images we provide for you. Only fantasy images and you've got a thing for teen fic? Don't worry, we've got you covered. There will be two categories -- dark and light -- that the images will fall into. Depending on your comfort zone, you can pick images based on wherever you work best.

What else? *rubs chin thoughtfully* Well, that's about it! This contest will be focusing primarily on originality -- there'll be no layout you have to follow, not even a title or subtitle or an author -- everything is up to you! So keep that in mind as you create your cover.

Requirements:

no text-slaps (this means that you cannot simply just add your title to one of the images and be done. There has to be an obvious change in the image -- add swirls, change the color, or manipulate it all-together, but text-slaps are not allowed.)

a title

• your username (not your pen name, include all hyphens, x's, and underscores)

• you must somehow include one of the images below (a link to them will be posted in the comments below)

• comment in this chapter that tags three people and refers us to your graphic, something like "Hey! The cover is in the last chapter of my graphics book! @username1 @username2 @username3 GuildofGraphics."

THE PICTURES:

THE PICTURES:

LIGHT IMAGES