Chapter 8

Jungkook POV

I left the house after I eaten and Jimin locked up the house and went to the gym.

I went to Hipster Hangout to give my thanks to the one I loved. I never expected that she was the one that brought me to her house for the night when I was drunk.

I went into the cafe, it was full of people as expected. I looked for her with my neck stretched out. She was there serving the customers. A bright smile formed on my face.

"Hey, can you pass this to Hayoon? Thanks." I called one of her employees and gave her a package which was meant for Hayoon. My present for her bringing me home and taking care of me when I was dead drunk.

"Sure, I will tell her about it. Would you like to have a seat?"

"No thanks, I have something on. Just pass it to her. That's all."

"Okay....."

I left the cafe and went back home to get a good rest as I have not slept well in the couch.

---------
Hayoon POV

"Boss, there is a package over there. I will be going off now. Bye, boss!!" Youngmin called me while I was at the counter counting the money that we have made today.

"Okay, I got it. Bye, see you tomorrow." I shouted goodbye at her.

After putting the money in the safekeeping slot, I closed the counter and went into the resting room where the package was there.

It was a pink box with blue ribbons on top. It was quite small. I opened it. There was a new pair of earrings. It was made of peridot. That was my birthstone. I wonder who sent that package.

There was also a note inside. I took it to my eye level and read it.

'To: Yoonie

Thank you for the stay last night and the breakfast this morning. Although it is cold, it is still delicious. You are such a good cook.

I want to thank you so I gave you a pair of earrings. It meant for the person that received the present to listen to me. I have something to tell you.

If you want to listen what I have to say, come to Namsan Tower immediately after work. Come faster.

Jungkookie.'

I was blushing the whole time when I was reading the message. I took the box and the note along with me.

I locked up the cafe and began to make my way there. He must be waiting for me right now.

-------
Jungkook POV

It's has been 20 minutes since the closing hours of her cafe and she is still not here yet. What's keeping her so long?

I waited for her while tapping my fingers on the railing in consistent rhythm. I wonder if she really comes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It was Hayoon. I smiled at her. I'm glad that she came. My heart fluttered at her. She looked so pretty as always.

"You're here."

"Why did you called me here? Is there a reason?"

She put the hair that was falling in front of her face behind her ear. It revealed the beautiful earrings on her ear. She wore the earrings I gave her. It looked so beautiful on her. I didn't choose the wrong gift for her.

"You must be tired waiting for me. I'm slow right?"

"No, not at all. I just reached just a while ago. Would you like to take a seat inside?" She nodded. I led her into this beautiful restaurant and we walked to the table that was reserved for the two of us.

Apparently, I booked the whole restaurant so that I can have all my time with Hayoon. No more interrupting like last time.

I pulled out the chair for her to sit. I sat opposite her. "Thanks, why aren't there anyone in the restaurant?" She asked me while looking around the restaurant for people.

"You should know that by now. I'll treat you today, not more paying for your own share again." I took out the money that she placed on the table and gave it to her in a envelope.

"What is that? Is it my money from the last time?" She took the envelope and took a look inside the envelope.

"Yea, I paid for the food that day, I didn't touch any of yours. Just take it, it is yours in the first place."

"If you mean it like that, then I would have to accept it. Are you sure that you are only going to treat me from the last time? Not anything else?"

"Yea, what were you thinking? You bad girl." Her face is turning slightly red. Is she blushing? Is she falling for me? I must maintain my expression, I cannot let her know that I am trying to make her fall for me.

"No-o no no, it is abs-solutely nothing that you are thinking about. Can I get the menu? Thanks." She stuttered, it was so cute. I must maintain my expression, I can't laugh at this time, that would only make her feel embarrassed even more.

"There you go, feel free to order anything you want. I'll treat you, don't worry about it." She nodded.

------
Hayoon POV

I didn't expect that he still kept the money that I placed on the table the last time. I took the envelope and put it inside my handbag.

"If you mean it like that, then I would have to accept it. Are you sure that you are only going to treat me from the last time? Not anything else?" I was thinking of all the reasons that can led to him treating me to dinner. The note certainly said that he wanted to say something to me. Then why isn't he saying anything that leads to the purpose of being here with him today.

"Yea, what were you thinking? You bad girl." My face turned pink slightly. What did I just asked him? Did I asked it in a wrong way? I hope that he doesn't misunderstands my intentions.

"No-o no no, it is abs-solutly nothing that you are thinking about. Can I get the menu? Thanks." I stuttered. Why the hell did I even stutter? That would only make it obvious that I liked him. What should I do?

"There you go, feel free to order anything you want. I'll treat you, don't worry about it." I nodded.

I wonder if he is really working as a regular employee in a company. By the way he spoke just now, it shows that he is rich. But I'm not very sure about it.

I looked at the menu for a very long time which made Jungkook feel awkward about it.

"Have you decided already? Is the food too delicious for you to eat?" I was wondering if I was right about him being rich and everything. I was debating between the steak and the pasta which had a difference of 10000 won.

I didn't hear him talking instead I was too focused on choosing between the two.

"Hayoon? Yoonie?" He asked again and this time he is also waving to get my attention. I could hear him clearly this time.

"I'm done. Call the waiter over." In the end, I decided on Rosemary Dory which has a reasonable price.

"That sure took you a long time. Do you want to drink wine?"

"Nope, not today. You shouldn't be drinking too much. I don't want to carry you home again."

"I would as I want you to carry me home." I blushed again.

"Just kidding, I heard all from Jimin that you got muscle aches from carrying me home last night. You are a very good friend to me. Even if you are not that close to me, you still sacrificed your time." She pouted.

"Glad that you wouldn't drink. My back wouldn't ache that much." She touched her back which made me chuckle. She smiled at me too.

It was a wonderful dinner but I still have one more thing to ask her. Would she accept me again? Would I succeed?