Chapter 7

Jungkook POV

The sun was shining so brightly that it irritated my eyes a bit.

My eyes started moving due to the sun shining through my eyes. My hand tried to block the sun rays away and I got up in the end.

  I sat up and looked through my surroundings. I wasn't laying down on a bed, I was sleeping on a white couch that wasn't mine.

  It was so unfamiliar to me but there was a familiar perfume smell.

  I swear that I have smelt that somewhere before. I looked down. I was draped with a blanket. It had the same smell. I brought the blanket close to my nose and gave it a sniff.

  It is Hayoon's smell. Conclusion - I am now at HaYoon's house. The question is that how the hell did I even come here?

"Oh, you are up? Come have breakfast?" A voice broke my thoughts. I looked up, it was a guy wearing a black tank top with pyjamas pants.

"You are????" He asked with his toothbrush in his hand.

"Park Jimin, Hayoonie's best friend."

"Why am I here?" I scratched my head.

"You were drunk, remember?? Oh ya, drunk people don't remember. Hayoonie carried you home."

"She brought me home? She shouldn't have."

"Go wash up and have breakfast. Hayoonie cooked you breakfast. It's on the table." He pointed to the plate on the table. I nodded.

"Where's the other guy and Hayoon?" I kept looking around the house while I was asking him for their whereabouts.

"The both of them already went to work. I am on leave today so...."

"I get it. Thanks." I cut him off. I got up from the couch and folded Hayoon's blanket neatly and placed on the couch. I went to have some water as I was feeling thirsty. I didn't drink any water at all last night. It was alcohol and alcohol.

"Don't thank me, Thank Hayoonie. Her arms must be so sore from carrying you. You are very heavy, you know." He touched his biceps to let me know how much Hayoon is suffering from carrying me.

"But she is fine now as I gave her a back massage this morning." He continued, making me choking on the water. Back massage? It seems like they are that close to be able to do this type of skinships.

"Omo, are you alright? My bad."

"I'm alright. I will be going to wash up first."

"Okay, take your time."

I came back to the table after taking a shower. The guy that talked to me let me wear his clothes as he told me that Hayoon ordered him to wash my clothes as it smelt of alcohol.

I looked at the food that she cooked for me. It was waffles with eggs and a latte. There was also a note beside it. I took the note and read it.

'For Jungkook......

Emm, I don't know what you like to eat, so I cooked this for you.

If Taehyung or Jimin wanted to eat this, they would be dead. Enjoy!! Remember to eat all of it or I would feel bad about it.

Jung Ha Yoon❤'

I chuckled at what she wrote, how cute is it? What is this threatening message at the end? She must hated the both of them a lot. I heard a sound coming from behind. I quickly tried to hide the note away but the guy saw it all.

"You seen that? I wanted to eat that so much but she said that it is only for you. How sweet is that?"

"How long have you known Hayoon for? It seemed like the both of you are very close to her. You treat each other like siblings." I sat down and began to eat the food that she prepared for me.

"Oh, we have known each other since first year of high school. It is funny how we met and spoke for the first time. Why are you curious about that? You like her?"

I slowly nodded. He smiled at me. "Let's continue the story since you wanted to hear it so much."

Flashback

The both of us were waiting for someone to tutor us homework. We had heard that she is the smartest student in the entire school.

We were waiting for her ever since school ended and we ran here in order not to waste any valuable time.

Then we saw her walking slowly towards our direction and then she noticed us and started to walk away from us. I stopped him.

"Oh Jung Ha Yoon, where are you running off to?"

"Are you trying to avoid us? We are just trying to ask you to help us with homework. I heard that you are the smartest student in the entire high school. So we are here to learn from you, is that okay? Jung Ha Yoon ssi?" Taehyung stopped her from going anywhere by blocking her way.

"Are you sure that you guys are really going to study?" She spoke in a soft voice. Her voice is so lovely. I wonder why she doesn't like to talk much.

"Of course, hayoon ssi. We are really here to study." I empathized our motive once again.

"Really?" The both of us made way for her as she made her way to her seat. She sat down and took out her notes and started revising. We sat down and looked at her.

"If there's anything you want to ask me, feel free to ask me."

"Don't need to be so formal, we are the same age. Just call me Taehyung and Him Jimin. Let be friends." I officially introduced ourselves to her.

"Annyeong" She shook our hands.

"Then let's start work." I said with excitement.

End of flashback

"So that is how she became close to you and Taehyung, am I right?"

"Yea.... I think that I regretted making friends with her. She smacks the both of us on our heads when she is angry. I didn't know that someone who is an introvert become so scary when she is close to someone. I might really become dumb one day."

I laughed at his comment. Is Hayoon that scary? Guess that people change when they are close to someone.

"You are from our high school right? So you knew our Hayoonie?"

I nodded. "How close are you to her? Is it like our relationship with her?"

"No, to tell the truth. I had a big crush on her during high school and I still do."

"Wait seriously!!! You liked her!!!!" He suddenly shouted which made me jump in fright.

"Why didn't I know about it?" He continued.

"Yea.... Can't I? Shouldn't you know this a long time ago? You guys known each other for more than 7 years, how can you not know about this?"

"She never tells me about it. It is just that I am shocked that you still liked her till now. Have you been rejected her before?"

"Yes, once. The day before she transferred to another school."

"That's sad, I guess that she hated jocks. You were a jock and popular right?" I nodded.

"That's why, I guess that there is no more hope for you. You two just remain friends, it is the best way." I glared at him.

"Okay, I will stop. Finish your meal and then I can head out. I can't let any strangers staying in the house alone or Hayoonie will smack me on the head again."

I secretly smiled in my mind.