2

Nicole

Friday was the night to come to the club, I mean hell it was the weekend. I was with friends, I was having a good time, I was getting drunk. The shots wouldn't stop coming. I heard the intro to Key To The Streets by YFN Lucci and one of my friends gave me that 'bitch you better not look.

"I got money way before the deal!" The whole club started to shout so I didn't feel bad about singing to the top of my lungs.

"Bitch, you the whitest thug I know."

I rolled my eyes. "I am asian, black, white and some other shit, hell girl I don't even know what I am." We laughed and I looked at my phone and it was 1am, I decided that I was going to leave since the club closes in 1 more hour.

"Hey, i'll text you guys. Im leaving." They all waved me off and I tried my best to get through the crowd, I covered my nose as I passed these musty ass dudes like what the fuck, that was a shame.

When I got outside I dug around in my bag looking for my keys, talking to myself lowly. Don't ever try this guys, but I was a little tipsy and I was going to attempt to drive myself home, I mean I did it before so why not.

"Aye shorty." I turned around to see Cortez and I felt my heart stop.

"Hey."

"What you doing out here, this look a little bit out of your league." He came closer to me and I zipped up my bag clutching onto my keys.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I moved some hair out of my face and giggled, I could barely stand up straight but I didn't want him to know i've been drinking.

"I mean, I see you at work. You too quiet, and you never talk." He put his hands in his pocket.

"Well I- I can't just jump into you and GiGi's conversation." I slurred my words and he jerked his head at me and looked at my hands.

"Man, c'mon I know you not about to drive home drunk."

"Shh, be quiet before someone hear you!" I covered my face and he took my keys from my hands. "Im taking you home."

"I can take myself." I reached for my keys and he moved his hand in the air knowing good and damn well I couldn't reach that far, he pressed the panic button and my alarm started blaring throughout the parking lot. "Cortez, please."

He walked to my car and I followed and sighed, I was not getting in this car with him, he doesn't know how GiGi is and im not getting risked getting fired for her nigga taking me home. "I can't let you take me home."

"You wanna die or something?"

"No, i'll just let one of my friends drive me. If GiGi knew you took me home that'll be my ass."

He laughed hysterically and I didn't find shit funny. "What's so funny?" I leaned on my car holding my head and he finally spoke.

"Me and GiGi broke up."

I picked my head up really fast causing it to hurt more then it already did. "Your joking. Me, you and this whole damn town knows GiGi stuck on you like glue."

"Glue don't stick forever, if you using that glue we used to use in elementary."

I gave him that 'nigga is you serious right now' look and he laughed.

"Anyway shorty, I was thinking about seeing what was up with you." He licked his lips and I rolled my eyes cause I still couldn't believe him and GiGi were done.

"What you mean?"

"I mean, you gonna give a nigga your number or what."

I sighed and held out my hand for his phone, I gave him time to do the passcode and go to a new contact screen and I put my number in.