Chapter 28: The Big Day

Author's Note:

My schedules are seriously tight so I'm unable to update frequently.

From this chapter onwards will be based on the summary which I had amend to represent the second saga.

Chapter 28: The Big Day

The big event that everyone has been waiting for has finally come, welcoming every fighter all over the world to enter the tournament, gathering the strongest people together to compete this year's strongest champion of the year. Such a big and amazing event is something which everyone will not want to miss. As usual, the location of the tournament will still be at Papaya Island, the island which only holds for this event.

The Son family arrived at the island. Chichi, Gohan, Goten and King Ox came together.

"Wow, I didn't expect these." Said Gohan as his eyes wander around the place. The streets were filled with small individual stores, selling shirts, bottles and anything with the tournment signatures on.

"Hehehe... I can't wait to enter the tournament!" added Goten.

Gohan looked down at his excited brother and thought he was excited to fight against Trunks. But failed to notice that Goten's expression was also hinting to fight against the adults as well.

"Hey!"

Then they saw another group ahead of them which make them realized they weren't the first to arrive.

Krillin with his wife and daughter Marron. Yamucha with Muten Roshi, Puer and even Oolong were also with them. Of course this also includes Vegeta who was at the very corner, with Bulma and Trunks with the rest.

The first thing Krillin did was yelled when he saw the appearance of Gohan. "WHAT THE HECK?! Gohan, you're not telling me you're going to enter like that?!"

"Of course I am!" the teen said happily. "I'm entering as the Great Saiyaman, hahahahaha!" he laughed like a child while the rest stayed in an awkward silence.

Gee, why do I get the feeling that Gohan inherited this hobby from the Ginyu Forces? Thought the once-monk.

While that, Muten Roshi took the opportunity and sneaked his hand to the 'still so damn sexy' butt. "It's been awhile too and I miss your bu—" before he finished, the woman laid a hard punch to his face!

"You didn't change at all do you?!" yelled the blue-haired woman.

"Hey Marron!" Gohan greeted while Marron smiled and called him. "Uncle! Uncle!"

"No, call me The Great Saiyaman!" Gohan corrected her.

"The great... Saiyaman!" Marron followed him.

And then the squirts exchanged glances with a smirk in planned on their face.

Now the group had almost gathered except for Piccolo. But Gohan spotted Piccolo's ki almost immediately.

He was standing at a very corner.

"Piccolo!" Gohan called.

Piccolo's eyes turned surprised for a bit. "Uh, what's with the outfit, Gohan?"

"This?" he pointed. "I look cool huh? This is my new appearance! The Greatttttt Saiya...Man!"

Piccolo did the same reaction as Krillin. "Oh." was what he managed to answer. He felt bad if he was to comment that his outfit looks bad on him.

Just when everyone else were chatting, a familiar ki suddenly appeared.

All eyes turned back and put attention behind them.