Chapter 19: Gohan VS Clay - The Wish And The Death!

Chapter 19: Gohan VS Clay – The Wish And The Death!

The sound of the huge crash caught everyone's attention. Upon seeing that the group had rushed to where the sound came from, Videl hurriedly followed. The kids, without wasting any time, aided Krillin and carried him out from the damaged wall.

"H-He's still breathing!" Trunks yelled in relief after he took a look and placed Krillin on the ground gently, with Goten's help.

"My god! What happened?!" Chichi asked in a trembling tone.

Chichi wasn't aware, but the kids knew after they felt the ki outside Capsule Corp. Their faces turned pale when they realized Clay teleported straight there.

Videl only recognized who Krillin was after she walked closer. It was him, the monk at the Cell games. The more she tried to think further, the more confusing it was for her. What's going on? What is he doing here? These kids also know him?! Videl had no idea what was going on, but something was definitely not right. "Hey! He's injured and what are you guys standing here for?! Help him up!" Yes, it was weird. Normally people would have just yelled for help or called the ambulance immediately but they were doing nothing.

"He should be fine." said Goten, "He's only knocked out."

"…" HUH? What is with that response?

It was just too tough for her to understand.

...

Gripping tightly in anger, Gohan blamed himself for not expecting that. Clay had teleported himself to Capsule Corp. out of the blue. And now, he teleported back… along with the DRAGON BALLS floating around him.

Goku sensed something strange. He couldn't see so Kaio explained to him.

"Hmp." A soft wicked tone travelled out from him before he stick his tongue out and licked. " Do you really think that my transformation needs to consume that much time to complete?"

Gohan's responded with a slight flinch.

"I was analyzing the facts that I failed to notice." And the monster began with his explanation. "Why? Why can't I absorb your power? Simply put, it was because of the costume you were wearing. Yeah, it was strange that you said you wanted to change. I assume that it must be Bulma Briefs who invented that costume for you to block my ability."

I need to do something quick! Gohan's eyes focused on the Dragon Balls, analyzing what step should he make next.

"Next," Clay continued, pretending that he didn't notice what teen was trying to do. "Trunks had stolen the Dragon Balls that I hid, and my guess is that they must have hid it in Capsule Corp., though I wasn't very sure if I was right. Hmp, what surprises me was how Vegeta and the rest arrived on Earth that quick."

Don't get distracted; concentrate, Gohan!

"If it wasn't that you kept teleporting with no reason, I wouldn't have realized that their ki's were at Capsule Corp.!"

He already knew Clay had figured out everything by himself. This was getting worse for him. But then, he smirked, "So? Even if you've got the Dragon Balls with you, I'm pretty sure you have no idea how to use them."

His words made Goku relieved. "Yeah! He doesn't know the password!" However, that only lasted for a few seconds.

"You have seriously underestimated my ability to think ahead."

His reply and his smirk surprised Gohan. W-What?

"Did you really think I don't have a plan in mind… before I… steal…the Dragon Balls…?"