A euphoric giggle left her, her aquamarine eyes following me as I reached for my black jeans and pulled out my packet of cigarettes. Lighting one, I allowed it to dangle on my bottom lip, pulling my boxers and jeans on before she called my name out.

   "Harry, come here," she whined a little, making me groan lightly under my breath. Rolling my eyes, I trudged over to her standing over her naked body as I gazed down.

   "I told you I'd make you scream," I smirked cockily, climbing on top of her, letting my body rest against hers as I held myself up with my elbow.

   "Cocky bastard," she muttered, a ghost of her smile playing on her lips. I immediately narrowed my eyes at her words, clenching my jaw.

   "What did you say?"

   "Chill Harry, I didn't mean it," she laughed, making me inwardly cringe as she ran her fingers through my hair. I hated it when people touched my hair.

  She tugged my face down to kiss her, her thin lips pushing against mine hard as her legs wrapped themselves around my waist. I kissed her back reluctantly, figuring this was a great distraction as I brought my knife up. I pulled back for a breath, gazing at her with fake loving eyes before I slowly brought my knife to her throat. Her eyes widened with realization, turning glossy when she knew if she moved the slightest bit the knife would tear the skin of her neck.

   "I told you, not to call me, Harry," I told her with a sickly smile. "Salvatores vivat." Long live The Saviors.

  Her eyes widened significantly when I spoke my final words, but before she could say anything my blade had already dragged across the smooth skin of her throat, slicing it with ease. Bright crimson liquid spurted from the wound onto my face, I pulled back slowly, watching her gurgle, her hands coming up to cover her throat as blood poured and poured until her body went limp.

  Pushing myself off her body, I threw another careless glance at her before I took another drag of my cigarette, feeling the smoke fill my lungs up before it oozed out of my lips. Behind me, the door flew open and in walked my good mate, Jason Cogan. Jason worked for The Saviors just as I did, except I was more successful of course. The most successful.

   "Damn, another one?" he widened his leafy green eyes at the dead naked body, which belonged to the witch Celine.

   "Easy one," I uttered, walking into the open bathroom and rinsing my hands off.

   "That easy you took her out during sex?" he laughed, walking over to the body and covering it with a bed sheet.

   "After sex," I responded, walking out of the bathroom to my wardrobe to pull out some clean clothes. "Clean this up, will you?"

   "As always," he rolled his eyes at me; picking the dead body up that was wrapped in sheets.

   "She has powers of resurgence by the way, so tie her to the stake quick before she tries to bring herself back to life," I reminded him, as I walked into the bathroom once again.

    "She could still bring herself back to life after we burn her y'know?" he prompted me.

   "Nah, she ain't powerful enough," I yelled back, before slamming the bathroom door shut.

  The water dripped down my naked bloody body slowly, turning a rosy pink as it washed the blood away. I sighed deeply, raising my arms as I ran my fingers through my thick unruly curls. The steamy sensation of the hot water soothed me and dulled my thoughts, but they were there nevertheless, pulling me in as I began to remember why I had killed that woman.