Dazed (Sherlock/Reader)

"Fifteen, sixteen, aaaand, seventeen!" Sherlock counted the flowers he was laying in your hair. He sat criss crossed with your head in his lap. The two of you were in a field, taking a day away from work with Scotland Yard.

"How do I look?" You asked, grinning at him.

"Like a woodland princess." He answered you, leaning down to kiss your forehead.

"That's sweet, thank you."

You looked up at the sky, making shapes in your head with the clouds. Sherlock stroked your cheek and did the same. He smiled when he looked at your focused face. He loved how your hair colour complemented your porcelain skin. He loved how you looked now, even always.

"How long are you going to stay with me?" Sherlock questioned, after the calming silence.

"Forever." You answered his question as you laced his fingers with your hand. Your hands felt soft and delicate against his big ones, although his were soft too. You looked to your left and watched a butterfly make its way past you, and you lifted your head to watch it land on Sherlock's nose.

"Cute!" You exclaimed to him.

"Oh shut up!" He said playfully, wrapping his arms around you as the butterfly continued its flight. He brought his face close to you, his small smile and the way his eyes looked made you so happy. You lifted your head and kissed his face. His forehead, cheeks, nose, and jawline were the parts you touched. You saw a deep pink dust his cheeks as he buried his face into your shoulder to hide it.

"Aw baby, don't be shy."

He lifted his face back up and looked at you lovingly, dazed at your beauty. He kissed your lips and you returned the favour immediately.

"I love you" he said after you parted. It sounded important, and his voice was soft. You stared at his perfectly carved lips before getting lost in his eyes again.

"I love you more!"

"I love you most"

"Nice try." You said as you gently pushed him to lay down in the grass and toppled over him. You played with his hair, twirling your fingers around the soft charcoal curls. He lifted his head and kissed you again. This time you blushed.

"Maybe I should kiss you more, blushing makes you look beautiful"

"Oh stop it" you smirked at him and cuddled together until you fell asleep in the sunshiny field.