Optimus Prime

Name: Optimus Prime
Faction: Autobots
Height: 29'6
Vehicle Mode: Semi Truck
Power Chip Ability: Able to absorb enemy projectiles and compress it which Optimus blasts back at Decepticons as a wave of destructive energy.
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 10
Rank: Autobot Supreme Commander (10)
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Voice Actor: Peter Cullen (younger Optimus is Garry Chalk)
Quote: "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."

Bio: One of nine survivors of an ancient race of Cybertronians, Optimus Prime was originally the youngest of the Primes and was guarded by one of the Dinobots, specifically the leader named Grimlock. But after his second eldest brother, Megatronus Prime betrayed and murdered their other brothers. Megatron and Optimus with the Dinobots did battle, the latter eight emerging victorious and banished Megatron to Cybertron's moon, Destron. Millions of years later, Optimus became head of the Cybertron Science Division, hiding his true identity at all costs. He also became spark mates with a fellow scientist Elita and had three kids with her. But when Megatron returned to Cybertron and gained an army of followers to conquer the universe, calling themselves the Decepticons, Optimus revealed the truth. Doing this, he gained an army of warriors, dedicated to defending all sentient life. They called themselves the Autobots. The two factions went to war, locked in a stalemate for years. But Megatron discovered a power locked away on an orbital station. This power was Dark Energon, the very blood of Unicron the Chaos Bringer. Fusing himself with this power, Megatron infected Cybertron's very core with Dark Energon, turning it into a barren waste land. Optimus went to the core itself, only to find out the horrible news from Primus, creator of the Cybertronian race that his spark, Cybertron's core would need to shut down for millions of years. But he gave Optimus a piece of his spark, in the form of the Matrix of Leadership, to take with him. The leader of the Autobots soon ordered an exodus to another world, but the Decepticons attacked them, sending their ships' hurdling through a wormhole. This wormhole spat out the two factions into the Milky Way, with the Autobot's ship, the Ark crashing into what would become the Badlands of South Dakota. Millions of years later, the Autobots awakened, the Ark sealed underground. The Autobots realized the Decepticons would soon find this world and attempt to drain it's energy, killing off the native lifeforms in the process. In order to disguise themselves, the Autobots scanned Earth vehicles. They encountered the Decepticons atop Hoover Dam and battled them, defending the humans in the process. Optimus sought an alliance with the humans and such, the CHA was formed, a human/Autobot military force dedicated to defending Earth and defeating the Decepticons for good.

Weapons: Optimus holds a plethora of weapons to use. His personal favorite firearm, the Ion Blaster holds 50 rounds in it's chamber before Optimus must reload and fires concentrated blasts of ion energy. The weapon fires a single shot blast designed to force Decepticons into a stasis lock rather than damaging them severely. Optimus prefers using it's basic function, however that's not to say he won't use the other. The Ion Blaster has a underslung Mini Ion Displacer, a small minigun that holds up to 50 lethal rounds.

 The Ion Blaster has a underslung Mini Ion Displacer, a small minigun that holds up to 50 lethal rounds