-Friday (Day of the party)-

Danjur was nervous about the party occurring tonight. There were going to be a lot of paparazzi and important people there. It had only been 2 days since she and Quincy started working on a real relationship and she still just wasn't ready to go public. There were things in life that should be kept private and that was one of them. She was putting the finishing touches to her appearance when Quincy appeared in the mirror behind her. "You look beautiful." She smiled and stood. "Thank you. Tho I must say. You look amazing in that tux." She said with a smirk. "Well I did hire a new stylist." She stepped closer placing her hands against his chest and standing on the tips of her toes. " Well you Mr.Hilson, have a very amazing stylist." Quincy smiled as he leaned closer. "I think she's pretty amazing too." He gently pecked her lips. "Okay we have to go so we won't be late." Danjur took a seat on the bed and slipped on her black red bottoms. She stood and smoothed out her white gown. It was V strapped in the front with a plunging back that stopped above her butt that touched the floor. She grabbed her black clutch and let Quincy lead her downstairs to the car. Once they pulled up to his venue, a valet opened the door and helped Danjur out of the car as Quincy walked around and wrapped an arm around her. They walked the red carpet together and took some pictures together and alone before making their way inside. "Are you okay?" Quincy whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded. He could feel the tension in her body but he decided to back off a little and keep everything friendly. Quincy spotted his family and pulled Danjur to tag along. She was a little uncomfortable but tried not to show it. "You all remember Danjur." They nodded. "We love our dresses. And you love amazing." Danjur blushed. "Thank you. You girls look beautiful. I'm looking forward to more events. We can discuss fashion anytime." They nodded and smiled before walking off to mingle with a few other people close by. Danjur walked away from Quincy and over to the bar while he talked with his brother. "Vodka Tonic please." The bartender nodded and made the drink. "I'll have the same." Danjur turned to see a girl about the same age as her. "I'm Spencer. Spencer Yearling." She shook her hand. "Danjur. Danjur Keli." She nodded. "You're the stylist for Dangerous Stylist Imporium right?" Danjur nodded. "Yes. I run the company with my best friend Melanie." Danjur took pride in her work. "You do very beautiful work." Danjur smiled. "Thank you. Um I'm sorry but what is it that you do?" Spencer took a sip of her drink. "I'm a recording artist and writer. I used to write music for LK." That caught Danjur's attention. "I also used to date Quincy." Danjur gave an "Are you fucking kidding me?" laugh. "Is that so?" She was a little irritated and she felt sort of insecure,like she had competition and that's what Spencer was aiming for. Danjur kept a poker face. "Is that right? I bet it was a lot of fun working with them. Funny tho. I've known Quincy for 5 years and not once did he mention you." She replied with a real smile knowing she hit a nerve. Spencer found no amusement in the conversation but before she could respond Quincy made his way over and stood behind Danjur's chair. "Let me get a rum and coke." He told the bartender. "Hey beautiful. I was wondering where you disappeared to." He accepted the drink and took a sip. "I was getting acquainted with your old pal Spencer Yearling here." Quincy choked on his drink. He used the napkin to clean his face. "Spence. Um. Hi. What are you doing here? Last I heard you lived in Italy." Spencer nodded with a smile and liked that he had tabs on her. "You look good. How have you been?" Danjur continued to sip her drink after he gave her credit for his look tonight. ""It was nice seeing you Spence." Quincy told her, putting his hand on the small of Danjur's back. "If you don't mind I need to steal my date away." Spencer nodded and secretly she was jealous. "It was nice meeting you Danjur." She said as they shook hands. "You too Ms.Yearling." and with that Danjur let Quincy lead her away.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked innocently. "My parents are about to walk in so everyone is taking their positions." Danjur raised a perfectly arched eyebrow. "What does that have to do with me?" She asked as she stopped walking. "Because I want you to see your wonderful work,front row and center." She sighed and went to stand between his sisters purposely to get away from him. "SURPRISE!" was screamed as his parents walked in, Danjur was amazed at how beautiful the gown looked on A'rica. She was speechless as the brightly red stood out against her coffee complexion. Danjur was proud and A'rica wore the dress very well. A'rica was amazed that all of this was for her. She quickly spotted Quincy and Danjur, making her way over to them. "Danjur. Hi you look beautiful." Danjur smiled and hugged A'rica back, still in awe. "Mrs.Hilson, you look amazing and happy birthday." Danjur said handing her a small Tiffanys box, containing a charm bracelet she and Quincy picked out. "Quincy bought it but I helped pick it out." A'rica could see the adoration in her sons eyes. Looking at them Danjur seemed oblivious to how much of a love drunk puppy Quincy really looked and she liked that because women in the past has tried to use him for his fortune and fame, all ending in heart break. Quincy was a in love long relationship type guy. It showed stability and she could tell that it was just what Danjur needed. "Happy birthday Ma." Quincy finally replied. A'rica was in awe with the beautiful gift. "Thank you both." After catching up Quincy's parents were ready to socialize. Before they could walk off Spencer walked over. "Mr. and Mrs. Hilson you look amazing." A'rica never really cared for her but she played nice in public. "Hello Spencer. It's been a while. Have you met Danjur Keli?" Spencer particularly didn't care much for Danjur but she decided to acknowledge her. "We've met." She responded before taking a sip of her drink. "Yes. We have. Tho I'm not sure if it was pleasant." Danjur could tell Spencer wasn't particularly a fan of her and honestly she didn't care. "Well it was nice seeing you Spencer. Thank you again son. Danjur you do lovely work. I will be in touch." A'rica was ready to mingle and she wasn't a fan of Spencers. "Yes ma'am." Danjur responded as she began to walk away leaving the couple alone with Spencer. Not wanting to be around her a second more Quincy asked Danjur to dance. She smiled and nodded. "It was really nice meeting you but as you can see duty calls." Spencer twisted up her face as she took a swallow of her drink. If looks could kill Danjur would drop dead right then and there. She was staring so hard you would expect a fire to start.