sixteen | double-date

Beginne am Anfang

"No problem." She says smiling.

"You ready Zayn .. Who's your date ?" Liam asks me

"Oh it's just somebody special." I say rolling my eyes and smiling

Finally we drive off to Olive Garden.

---•.•.•.•---

"Here are your menus whenever you guys are ready."

"Thank you." I say smiling at the waitress.

For the last 4 minutes I've been here Lauren & Liam keep on flirting with each other and it's getting completely annoying till I hear a small sound coming from my phone.

Jay 💛 : Hey I'm outside.

Zee : Alright I'll go get you.

"Hey guys I'll be back" .. I say leaving the dinner table and running out the door.
---

"Hey Zee." Justin says getting out of his car with his hair slit back and a nice suit (looking daddy-ish)

"H-hi. You made it." I say with a small smile on my face.

"Of course I wouldn't ditch you .. Now would I ?" Justin than gives me a small smile along with his wink.

"Well I was making sure I'm so happy you're here." I say smiling

"I'm happy to be here too .. Now shall we go in ?" Justin says giving me his hand.

"We shall." I say giving him my hand walking inside. We than spot Lauren & Liam talking quietly and laughing & he's also holding her hand.

"Hey guys .. This is my mystery date." I say showing both Liam and Lauren , Justin

"Oh my gosh he's so f-ing sexy !" Lauren yells winking at me since she already knew.

"You brought Justin !" Liam says yelling at me , then Justin turns his head around looking at Liam ..

"Liam .. Woah what the hell .. I never agreed that Liam was going to be here Zayn." Justin says , I can hear his voice becoming deep and angry.

"It was a surprise why don't you both like each other ? It never works out for both of you .." Zayn says causing a scene than Liam looks away and Justin tries to calm him but he doesn't stay calm.

"Can we please talk ...? Zayn .. Only this once please ?" Justin says holding my arm and taking me his direction. "Alright fine." We both walk behind the restaurant and he starts talking to me.

"Alright what did you want to tell me ?" I say rolling my eyes trying to make this work.

"Zayn there's a story behind why me and Liam don't like each other .. Well I'll be friends with him but he's still heartbroken and not trying to show it .." Wait what ? What does Justin mean ..

"What do you mean ? What backstory .." I ask Justin while crossing my arms.

"He hasn't told you yet huh .. Well the rest of the guys know.." He says fixing his hair. "Justin what are you talking about .. Tell me , it's alright you can talk to me about anything."

Justin stares at me for a little while and stare at each other for a little bit till he shocks me with what comes out of his mouth ...

"We dated." I then open my mouth shocked ..

"What ? Oh no no no .. Y-y-you're wrong Liam is straight .. And so are you .. Right ?" I questioned him

"It was a long time ago Zee. And I don't want to talk about this with you it feels awkward and I don't have time."

"I do Justin please tell me please I'm begging you .. I'll never ever tell anybody else I promise you." I say to Justin he than understands and sits down with me and tells me what has happened...

--•.•.•.•--

Hello luvs ! I'm so sorry it took me forever to freaking update ! I've been so busy lately and school is about to start in 2 days so wish me luck 😩❤️

What did y'all think of this story ??

ILYASFM ❤️❤️❤️

-Jared 🌙