four | hi , it's sel

"Zayn .. Wake up honey.." My mom shakes me as I'm opening my eyes , stretching and yawning at the same time ..

"I saw your friends yesterday night , I'm really happy you found people to be friends with for a while."

I give her a small smile .. "Thank you mom , you were right high school is gonna be kind of fun .. I think."

"Alright honey get ready I made you breakfast I need to get at work early I'll come back as soon as possible .. I love you... Oh and by the way your dad says he loves you and he wants you to be yourself and behave." She gives me a small kids on my forehead and leaves. I'm still wondering about what happened last night with Liam ... I mean I couldn't believe he's bisexual for me ?

-----------

When I arrive at school I'm wearing a hoodie this time , a grey t-shirt underneath me and black jeans since I honestly don't want to "deserve" it this time. I walk inside of school and I can tell this one girl staring at me and smiling with the rest of her crew.

I go to my locker and grab my stuff for my first class .. In the corner of my eye I can see Justin staring at me .. Should I say way too much ?

"Glad I found you .. Now we can go to class together !" Niall and I start walking and I notice the same girl passes by us and stares at me.

When we arrive to class all of the jocks just keep staring at me which makes me really uncomftorable but like mother said , karma will get them. The bell rings and Justin comes in running as fast as he can he's wearing a grey sweatshirt black sweatpants and Jordan's ... It doesn't seem like his style but whatever , there he goes again staring at me and smirking at me.

"Hey Zayn.." He smirks and his voice is deepened at the same time , I didn't respond to him.

"What was that about ? He's such a creep." Niall keeps questioning himself on what's happening I tell him everything is alright and calm.

My next class is Health which I absolutely love and I'm good at this class the teacher and I barely met yesterday and she already loves me .. I'm with Niall still but he sits all the way in the back and I in the front.

Justin also has that class too , and he's flirting with this chick .. I don't know her name but she's a blond.

When class ends somebody is calling my name I make a weird face and turn around.

"Hi ! It's Selena .. You're Zayn right ? You're new here ?" Oh so this is the girl Niall was talking about .. She also gives me a cute smile and gives me her hand so we can shake.

"Yea I've seen you around before .. You're really pretty .."

"Awe thanks." She giggles a bit. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime .. You know ? Like lets go get ice cream and talk shit about people .."

"Sounds amazing." I say with a smile

I hear a man voice coming up to us and says "Hey Babe" to Selena and gives her a kiss on the cheek .. It's Justin.

"Why are you talking to Zayn ?" You've got to be kidding me.

Selena rolls her eyes.. "Because I can and he's new here ! So I just wanted to know more about him .. You can go out I'll be there in a bit." He leaves and that's when I start talking.