two | lunch

"Ugh finally after 2 hours of hell its lunch time , I feel like I'm in the Hunger Games."

Niall starts laughing as if it's funny -.- it's not I'm dying.

"It's alright Zayn , by the way did you bring lunch ? Because they don't serve us here."

I go rushing to my locker and I find my lunch box thankfully my Mom packed me something.

"Yep. Thankfully."

Niall and I enter the lunchroom and since I don't know anybody nor any rules here he tells me where we sit.

Lunch Room ^^^

So we sit all the way in the back since there's so much kids here , luckily we got a table some have to sit outside or eat by the trash.

"Why can't we sit in the front ?" I ask

"Well you have your Asian Nerds , Cool Asians , Unfriendly Hotties , People who don't eat anything , Wannabes , Burnouts , Sexually Geeks , some other people , You then have us , Popular desperate bitches , then beware of the J.V. Jocks."

"Oh look there's that kid , the one who said sup to me. (He looks so good damn PAPI) ^^^

"Um Zayn his name is Justin Bieber , he's the leader of the football team which makes him more popular then the rest of the guys on the team. He's also dating his girlfriend Selena Gomez they've been going on and off for the past 3 years or as I like to call her Slutena Hoemez (btw.. I'm not hating on her lmao)
he also has 1 older sibling who's 22 his name is Jason McCann everybody wants to get with his brother since he's bisexual."

"Is Justin bisexual ?"

"Nope , definitely not he's always looking at other girls' asses."

I felt like puking and made a gross face after Niall said that.

"Ugh disgusting , but I have booty too !"

"Zayn it's alright one day you'll get to meet the love of your life. Also may I ask a question ?"

"Sure ?"

"Are you ... Um I'm not trying to offend you but I was wondering .. Do you like guys ?"

I give him a stare and thank god he said it silently.

"Well I honestly don't know I kind of like girls but guys more it's like a 10% for girls and a 80% for guys , why ?"

"Oh ok ! Same here ! Don't worry you're not alone.. I'm so happy just wait till you get to meet my other friends they're going to be here in a while they just went to go get food."

Me and Niall went to go sit all the way in the back , it's not really that bad I mean at least we're by a window and we can see Target and all other small shops from here. When I turn around I see 3 fine gentleman coming towards us.

"Who's this ?" I hear one of them say with a British voice , natural short hair , great style and green eyes.

"Harry Liam , and Louis , this is Zayn Malik he's new here .. He's been home schooled his whole life and well now we're close friends."

"Nice to meet you i'm Harry Styles." We both shake our hands as he gives me a cute smile.

"Louis , you're really cute mate." He smirks at me

"Awe thank you ! Not as much as you tho."

"I'm Liam Payne." He keeps staring at me and I do too he then gives me a smile and laughs a little.

"He also likes boys."

"Really Niall ?" I throw my turkey sandwich and get all shakey and embarrassed right after he says that.

"Relax , it's alright Harry is bisexual , Louis also likes boys , and Liam is straight but doesn't judge anybody , you're safe here with us. Promise me."

I smile a little bit right after he says that "well now I feel a bit safer."

"Hey Zayn ?" I turn around and see Justin standing in front of me , " I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being rude this morning I didn't mean it."

"It's alright , I mean of course I was behind you and you didn't know me so it makes sense."

Justin looks so hot today I don't know why , but something about his jersey and the way he dresses made me feel DANGEROUS. (Sorry I just had to put that in lol.)

He randomly starts laughing and looks me dead in the eye .. "I actually don't give a shit about you , nor am I sorry for what happened." He than pushes me and I land into Niall's arms.

"Hey ! Leave him the hell alone !" Liam sticks up for me , Harry , Louis , Niall do to.

"No , no I got this under control don't worry I can deal this out with him." I stand up and talk to Justin .. "Um excuse me ? Is this a joke or something ?" Right after I say that Justin whistles , then all of the jocks come and they throw there food at me and most embarrassing of all , one of them throws there grape juice on top of my head and spit at me. I'm humiliated I go running out as fast as I can , since I hear everybody laughing at me no matter if I'm 10 minutes away from home I'm getting there no matter what. I'm not gonna stay here feeling humiliated and un-protected. I hear Liam , Niall , and Harry yelling my name as I run out.

"You'll pay for this." Liam says.

"Oh don't worry one of y'all will be next , now get the hell out of our faces." Justin says with a smirk.

Liam , Harry , Louis & Niall get there food and fast walk out of the school.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Loves ! ❤️ I hope y'all enjoyed the second part of "Best Mistake." It's just the beginning.

Btw I can see a little bit of Ziam in here 😏

Anyway ily all and take care till next time babies.

-Jared